Reviews for Like a Vampire for Revenge
ummmm... wheres the "one more chapter"
Wynterlace chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
Cute story, continue writing
Anomonous chapter 18 . 4/22/2016
Okay I know u said u wouldn't but u better finish this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
That was not an ending. There may have been the big reveal to Natsu but no conclusion and the guild still has no clue what's going on.
Also how anticlimatic was that fight? The massive build up for a couple of mostly dodged punches are fucking serious? That's not even close to a warm up or training session much less an anticipated fight. What a massive let down, they both come across as absolute wimps! You either are angry enough to keep a grudge for years or not. If you are you let it out through your fists and it would only build up to a huge ass-kicking which would take down part of the forest with them! That's what Fairy Tail is like! This is weak, the only way to make it weaker would have been to make Levy fight Lucy or Jet or Droy. The Fairy Tail spirit was fuck all in this fic.
Koko chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
I LOVE the plot, please make it to the last chapter! And KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Grimreapersgolour1 chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
AWWW YOU HAAAAAVE TO CONTINUE THIS FOR ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! I need this to be continued! xD in my mind i NEED it. PLEEEEEEAASE!
Wolfe chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
UPPPPPPDDDDAAATTTE! I'm spamming you
Wolfe chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
—_— Natsu doesn't wear a shirt...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2015
love it
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
Please write next charper
techTyrant24 chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
that one more chapter tho we just need the guild to find out and celebrate :3 :)
FTskyDragonslayer chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
update
Gracy-chan chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Plsss update soon !
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
I'm lovin IT so far
guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Great story! Please update though:) I hope you get over your writer's block too, I love this story!