Reviews for Neighbors
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 28 . 9/25
Absolutely wonderful. Sad to see it end, but it was so great! I agree that there should have been some dialogue after the notes. But, I like the way you ended it too. Very nicely done! So many feelings throughout this story, happiness, sadness, ager, joy, and it was wrapped up very nicely. I can definitely see myself coming back and rereading this some time! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 19 . 9/25
They're drifting apart. I can feel it. Things aren't the same as they used to be. I feel like they are going to lose touch completely sooner or later.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 11 . 9/25
This chapter broke my heart. It aches for Bobby. He's just kid. He shouldn't have to deal with all of these grown up problems. I'm glad he has Alex, though. And I am happy that they still remember their promise to marry each other. What Bobby said to Alex, about him wanting her to marry someone that made her happy, was so sweet. He is such a sweetheart and they are so lucky to have each other.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 9 . 9/25
Damn, his father isn't much better, is he? I'm glad they made up. I just wish William hadn't said or treated Alex like that.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 7 . 9/25
Oops, I misread last chapter. It saddens me that Bobby has to cut Alex out of his home life. I wish he didn't have to go through all that he does! I really liked this chapter. They are so adorable with each other. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 9/25
I wish Bobby and Frank didn't have to grow up so quickly. And now I am curious to know the reason Bobby cut Alex out.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 5 . 9/25
So sweet. And so smart they are. I really liked this chapter.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 9/25
Poor Bobby. This chapter made me cry! I hate how Bobby's mom treated him and how she yelled at him even though he only asked what was wrong. I love that Alex cheered him up. She's such a sweetheart.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 9/25
Omg, I absolutely adore this story! They are both so adorable and I love it! Very nice job so far. :)
mrsking1976 chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
great story and Idea
sell chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I decided to pass by the translator.
Ho, no, no, do not believe the story ended. Definitely irreversibly! It was a good chapter, but I agree with the previous comment. I think there should have been a dialogue, some interaction after reading the note. Of course, nothing fussy, but something subtle, delicate, as befits the characters, something like happened in the last episode of the show, remember? I wanted a very POV Alex, because I do not believe she has not joined the lines as well as Bobby joined. The names, appearance ... It would have been formidable. The explanation of why the feel of it seem to love less than he loved makes sense. Eames is a strong woman. But the lack of any reaction, just as Bobby had reinforced my feeling of coldness on her part. The whole story was a huge mismatch between them and in the end, I expected that this separation was suppressed, but did not. I hang in a taste of 'I want more'. But it was one of the best fics I've ever read. I followed all your stories and CI already know: If you type more Bobby / Alex can be sure that I will read. Do not delay to write more, ok? Kisses!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
okay toddler eames and bobby are adorable
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
Awe, that was fantastic, and it broke my heart, but it made me smile despite that. This is my favorite story for this pairing. I know it's just 'Friendship' but it was I can't properly explain what I'm thinking or feeling right now. Just know this is in my favorites.
rindy713 chapter 28 . 8/22/2013
beautiful! i am so glad this had a happy ending. i was counting on you, and you came through. wonderful story! many, many sad moments along the way, but their deeply caring relationship wins out in the end. thank you for sharing this!
sell chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Ho, não, não, não acredito, a história chegou ao fim. Definitivamente, irreversivelmente! Foi um bom capitulo, mas eu concordo com o comentário anterior. Acho que deveria ter havido um diálogo, alguma interação depois de lerem o bilhete. Claro, nada espalhafatoso, mas algo sutil, delicado, como é próprio dos personagens, algo como aconteceu no ultimo episódio do show, lembra? Eu queria muito um POV de Alex, pois eu não acredito que ela não tenha juntado as linhas assim como Bobby juntou. Os nomes, a aparência...Teria sido formidável. A explicação de porque a sensação dela parecer amar menos do que ele amou faz sentido. Eames é uma mulher forte. Mas a falta de alguma reação, assim como Bobby teve, reforçou a minha sensação de frieza por parte dela. A história toda foi um desencontro imenso entre eles e no final, eu esperava que essa separação fosse suprimida, mas não aconteceu. Fiquei como em suspenso, um gosto de 'quero mais'. Mas foi uma das melhores fics que já li. Acompanhei todas as suas histórias CI e já sabe: Se escrever mais Bobby/Alex pode ter certeza de que vou ler. Não demore para escrever mais, ok? Kisses!