Reviews for When Worlds Collide
darksidhe42 chapter 14 . 6/29
Yes! I have been waiting to see Harry summon in battle. Although the Aeon (Shiva?) seems to have slapped the humonculus aside like it was just a scrub. Are they way OP or just the child-thing was already weak?
I do wonder why Harry didn't pull one out sooner. I know you don't want to make them a deus ex, but surely the fight with the DEs and the homonculus outside the Forbiden Forest cloister was epic enough to deserve one?
darksidhe42 chapter 8 . 6/29
Awesome! A pilgrimage across worlds! I did not like when Harry left Spira, but this keeps getting better and better.
darksidhe42 chapter 7 . 6/29
Very interesting - tieing the summoners into HP lore. That was well done.
darksidhe42 chapter 6 . 6/29
I don't care for this POV switch. I understand it's important to know what's going on elsewhere, and the idea that Voldemort is hiding his horcruxes in other worlds is neat, but couldn't you have done most of it through a vision?
Also, I wish Harry had stayed in Spira. I'm not sure where you are going with this, but I was really digging the FFX2 crossover...
darksidhe42 chapter 4 . 6/29
This story got off to a very slow start and I actually ended up skipping most of the prologue and parts of the first chapter. After that, though, it took off and became something amazing! I absolutly love it. You do well in blending my favorite fandom with one of my all-time favorite games. Your discriptions are spot-on, and the reader can feel Harry's awe and joy.
O'aka was an inspired choice as Harry's guardian/protector. His relationship with Skyrunner reminds me of Hedwig. Best of all, he finally got to meet his hero! I never would have guessed that he was a summoner. I wonder if he will be able to summon creatures from his own world as well?
Thanks for sharing.
spellcheck chapter 10 . 6/6
tall metallic Ron in his hands, kneeling by his side; be

Rod
KioshiUshima chapter 15 . 6/2
O Itachi. O, babychild. You'll be okay. I promise. Holy crap. Sasuke. Okay, Okay. I'm good. Thanks for the update!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 6/2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
extremeninja09 chapter 15 . 6/1
Another great chapter and a evil cliffhanger! Man, you are making me want more! After the quest to destroy Voldemort, what will Harry and his guardians do on their next adventures?!
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 6/1
ohh.. evil
KioshiUshima chapter 13 . 1/17
Heeeeey, The twins are his guardians from his home world! I dig iiiiiit. i dig it hard core. Thanks for all your hard work!
musme chapter 14 . 1/16
I like it
extremeninja09 chapter 14 . 1/15
It's about time you updated. I was beginning to worry that you may have ditched it. Now Harry and his guardians found out that Voldemort and the Soceroress are in league with each other, they will have to up their defense and offense against them. What other worlds will they travel to in the future?

The world of Magi? It would be interesting to see how Harry will learn about Magoi.

Maybe Natsume's Book of Friends? I would find it awesome to see Harry accidentally find the book of friends and go around freeing the spirits and making friends with them. Maybe a few will join him in his adventure?

World of High school dxd? I would find it amusing for the three faction to hound him down and try to recruit him for his powers. Very greedy Supernatural beings...

Fate/stay world? I wonder how his presence will affect either the 4th or the 5th war. Maybe the old troll will become interested with a fellow dimensional traveller.

Worlds of gundam maybe? Too high tech for harry's taste but i wonder...

Well that's about it for now. I hope to see how Harry will deal with this new problem
yavin4 chapter 13 . 1/11
Yay! I know I'm a couple of months late in reading this, but I'm happy you wrote another chapter. A very nice scene with the Headmaster. I'm glad Harry doesn't want to get involved. And he met the twins! I was wondering who you would introduce. Really thrilled it's Fred and George. So you told us was Harry was 16, but how old are his Guardians? Has Harry been back to see his family and learn the Sending dance from Yuna? Or did he kind of make it up? Will be thrilled to see the next chapter.
tenchifew chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
Great story.

It is a long time since I discovered such a well written and unusual Harry Potter story.

Thank you for the enjoyment I had reading it.
Looking forward to the next chapter.