Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Tetractys chapter 12 . 8/3
Wow. Voldemort doesn't pull his punches, does he?
Sirin Black chapter 11 . 2/23
Awesome story, I would have loved for you to finish it
wolfsrainrules chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever read. I LOVE this. This is so perfect and enthralling and I just...GAH
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE REVIEWS?! Seriously though, I love how you've taken the different characters and used them to show how they would interact in a different setting. I especially can't wait for how you're going to continue this after Dumbledore's epic fail. Here's to hoping for an update!
ShadowRyan chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
FRINGEPERSON recommended you and your stories to me thinking I'd like them. So far from this one alone I love them. Good series but quite confusing with the jumping around and all. At one point I'm reading about them doing one thing then it jumps back into a back story without warning or anything. It got quite confusing. Good luck on further writing.
phoenixfyre2552 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
This has been awesome so far. I can't wait for more from you and find out whether if Harry would have a new guardian from the Wizarding World or not. Also, do you have any pairing plans in mind yet?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Interesting, missed this one starting somehow, but I like it. I look forward to more!
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
smirks.. lucys dead fred
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
AN UPDATE!
AN UPDATE!
AN EPIC UPDATE!
EPIC!
ARGKUBFDGJFHLKF!
*my brain melted from your sheer awesomeness*

Thank you for this much loved and most dearly awaited chapter.
Amazing battle scene!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
Kitsune chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Yes an update! But they're right why didn't Dumbledore think to warn them even when he didn't know it was Harry? Really want to know what happens next. Harry and them now know or at least expect the attack had people from other worlds in on it. Wonder how they're going to deal with someone that casually keeps important information from them (I'm looking at you Dumbledore). Hope you update again soon!
phoenixfyre2552 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow. This has certainly piqued my curiosity. Well, can't wait for more from you.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
This is amazing! Its so wonderfully well written! I especially loved how you described the Sending, I was practically enthralled! I look forward to more!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
niiiice
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I really like this! :)
Perhaps an update, some time soon?

Thanks for a lovely multicrossover!
I'm a big fan of 'redemption' fanfic.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »