Reviews for fault lines
TeddyRemusPotter chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Oh, this is brilliant! Love this way of getting together ...
sydneysages chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Kaye, oh my god, this is brilliant, I'm truly loving this and how you write TeddyVic. I know it's not your otp or anything, but WOW i am impressed. i loved the different sections and how you characterised them and how they never really had a conversation before they met up.

and them in the last section, with victoire's last line, wow i'm in love.
all these ghost towns chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I always think of all these great things I'm going to say when reading fic regarding my review, and then, I always forget them in light of how astounded I am with the overall thing.

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES. Ugh.

That being said, I'm failing enormously here, but, this is gorgeous.

Just beautiful. And painful and lovely and oh. Amazing.
how to forget chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
ok, ok - how do i start?

i'm really glad i found your account because i'm already in love with your writing and going to enjoy reading your stories. anyway, onto the actual chapter.

(and btw, i just have to tell you that you have to finish this collection because all your otps are most of MY otps and i need you to write them because i know you'll do it fantastically)

i loved this. victoire/teddy is one the few pairings i don't like much, because they're usually really cliché/too easy for my liking, but if were written more like THIS i'd think i would have fallen in love with the pairing almost as much as teddy/lily.

i love the unique way you've written victoire, really. it's very refreshing and i just love it. i love how you said she looked terrible, instead of always so amazingly beautiful, in the beginning.

i don't have much to say other than i hope you keep writing, because i really can't wait!
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Okay, I have to just say before I say anything else: I loveloveadore your Victoire. She's so different from what I'm used to seeing as Vic and I've always seen VictoireTeddy as kind of an over-done, horribly fluffy, cliched type of couple who are always best friends that fall in love in every story. This story was different and I love you for that.

It was amazing and sad and romantic and sweet and I just felt so badly for both Teddy and Victoire and found myself wanting nothing more than to shove their faces together and say "now kiss."

It's funny too, because I don't ship TeddyVictoire. Not at all. Not even a little. It was always too plain for my taste, but you really just spiced it up. Your writing is so amazing, I hope you realize. You've got a real way with words.

I cannot wait to read the next chapters! Update soon, please! xx
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww, I really liked this! And this is coming from somebody who absolutely despises Teddy/Victoire. The way you wrote them here is so original. Most people put them as being BFFs through childhood, friendship that gradually develops into a romance, but what you have here is a really creative, well-thought out version of their relationship. I've never considered them having this rivalry through childhood - even though I hate the pairing, I always imagined them as good friends - but I really enjoy the idea of it. Your characterizations of both of them are excellent, also - they're both so flawed and imperfect, and they just fit really well together. I've never read a fic where the main characters meet at a funeral, either, lol. Overall, I think you did a lovely job on this, and I'm alerting it as well. Can't wait for future chapters!
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Phew- it took me a few tries to review this properly. It's really a suckerpunch, isn't it? You've got such power and movement in your characters, and especially Victoire here - so conflicted and guarded and so mercurial - I loved seeing her through Teddy's eyes, and watching him try so hard to keep himself away from him made it thatuch easier to believe they would work well together. I also thought the twist in the end was lovely - since this is Teddy's viewpoint, it makes sense that we don't see that Victoire has been going through the same crisis as he has and asfhdodkajsfksks I could just go on about this okay? There are so many great touches - the funeral in the beginning, Victoire's flat - and I honestly thinkthis is one of the beat views of TeddyVictoire I have read. Great job.
waterlit chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was sad at times - but imo you described Teddy and Victoire's loneliness really well! (:
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
WOW KAYE WOW

THANKS FOR ALL THE FEELS

seriously, though, babe, this is flawless. i adore your writing, first off, but not reading it in awhile just makes it more astoundingly good when i come back to it. this is a very good, very awesome victoire/teddy, and i'm anxiously awaiting the lysander/dominique promised for the next chapter ;)
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really liked this, mostly because it was so different from the fluffy, BFF-turned-lovers Teddy/Victoire most people write. It's gritty and unique. I really enjoyed this.
marniemadden chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i really, really enjoyed this! i like teddy/victoire generally, i mean, i change my otps every five seconds but i tend to like teddy/victoire. problem is, there aren't many good fics about them. this was absolutely one of them!

i can't think of anything to fault this. it was perfect.

looking forward to dominique/lysander because they're like one of my ultimate nextgen otps :D