Reviews for Walking Backwards on a Tightrope
bigfan22 chapter 45 . 2/3
Just finished reading through this story for the second time, and I can't believe so many updates got lost in the sea of unread stories in my inbox. I'm glad I took the time to read this fic again, because it's def one of the better time travel stories for Naruto fics. I also think you have one of the best Phase two Chuunin exams I have read in any other story. The collaboration between the teams def made for a fun read, and I liked how we saw glimpses of what some of the Ninja would become in the future. Sakura in particular was a pleasant surprise with her tactical skills. As for Akatsuki knowing about the time travelers...all I can say is DAMN. Dishonered is really screwing things up for the good guys, and after their last fight, I def can't wait to see how Naruto and Sasuke will handle him in the future. Overall this fic has been an absolute blast to read, and I can't wait until the next update. I def won't let it get lost in my inbox again. Lol. Great job!
Trife chapter 16 . 2/1
The way that your u are using the bloodline abilities being something that they can just create is wrong even with the information that was present when I'm assuming this chapter was written. Bloodline abilities are passed from parents to their kids. Naruto's new jutsu wouldn't have ever counted as a bloodline ability just a combination jutsu.

Yes, there are some specific chakra combinations that run in families such as the wood release an crystal release an only those who share the same bloodline can use those abilities naturally. Just as the Hyuuga clan is the only clan naturally born with their eyes an abilities that come with them.
Diaspared chapter 17 . 2/1
An obstinate refusal to change in light of overwhelming criticism, instead of looking into the actual source of that criticism, is pretty much an unambiguously bad thing for a writer.

I like your story up to this point (no, really!), but I'm honestly afraid it's gonna get worse from here on out. So I'm gonna drop it before the expected downturn, and be satisfied with what I've read.

You're a good writer, but even good writers need to reexamine their ideas every once in a while.
docfrodo2 chapter 45 . 1/31
Freaking amazing chapter
stephanie chapter 45 . 1/28
love seeing naruto in hokage mode! and love him calling out shikamaru and sasuke! can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!
eww why are there so much SasuSaku moments?

anyways, thanks for the fast updates~ getting so nervous!
Quite chapter 45 . 1/28
Nice,
Bitch, I eat people.
daz right~~~ you're on a roll~~ woooo!
darkerdeepdown chapter 45 . 1/30
I like how this is developing and how much your muse seems to be present and quite willing to inspire you. Between each season of drought are bountiful harvests. NaNoWriMo would be a great excersize for you and I whole heartedly endorse it.

This scene was an excellent rendition of what it means to be individuals under military command. Most, these being the Schmuks, are willing and docile to most commands and can wipe their will in front of the one they call Leader. But there will be few who will not be able to suppress who they are, and they are wild cards. Amongst them are your headaches but usually it's the fact that they have more to give opposing you then being just an extension of your will. Naruto knows and loves this about the others, but sadly they are all the same headaches. He won't ask for subjugation, but insubordination is not even an option. I like it. Keep going
MarsNeptune chapter 43 . 1/29
Nice chapter.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 45 . 1/29
God, this is a real emotional roller coaster! I do hope there will be a happy ending :)
snowrose24 chapter 45 . 1/29
Great chapter-loved it!
MBScavenger1498 chapter 45 . 1/29
Well, someone's been watching Hellsing.
stoictimer chapter 45 . 1/29