Reviews for Walking Backwards on a Tightrope
Dudemil chapter 48 . 1/19
Great story, finished it in two days :) Hope to see more chapters soon, especially now that Jiraiya is in it
Anonymous Person chapter 45 . 1/3
You know? I think it'd be extremely interesting if you could do a separate one shot detailing what was going on in Hiruzen's mind while he was in a meeting discussing matters that should've been way WAY above any genin's head. Not to mention the fact that at least two of the genin present at said meeting could (probably easily) beat him in battle. I mean essentially the meeting consisted of (more in likely) the smartest person in the village. A jinchuuriki with full control/cooperation of his bijuu not to mention his heritage which results in MASSEVE amounts of chakra. One of the last Uchiha with extreme control over the sharingan and kenjutsu. An ANBU member, potentially second in command of the ANBU of the future. Sakura is present but the harsh reality is she really can't compare to the other people who were also in the room. Amazingly enough she also is the only person present who doesn't have years of war, actual war, time experience. Either way, Hiruzen might've been the Hokage but he definitely was not the leading authority in the room.
Anonymous Person chapter 42 . 1/3
I'm probably with the majority when I say after Neji manages to get that damn annoying fate crap out of his head he becomes a much, MUCH more likeable character.
Anonymous Person chapter 33 . 1/2
I still find it sort of humorous just how much the traditional hierarchy gets completely flipped on it's head when time-travel comes into play. In the blink of an eye you get a fresh genin(s) who is(are) more in likely stronger than the Hokage.
Anonymous Person chapter 32 . 1/2
At least as far as this fic goes Shino might have some of the best lines. Not to mention I pretty sure he can probably dead-pan like nobody's business. No idea if that is true or not but it does seem like the thing he'd be extremely good at.
Emerald Esper chapter 48 . 1/4
Why do most of the chapter titles start with R?
Anonymous Person chapter 28 . 1/2
I suppose I should say this is a re-read.
I also have to admit that while revealing the sharingan now isn't that good he should count himself lucky it was just a shirangan and not the mangekyou or worse rinnegan.
Anonymous Person chapter 22 . 1/2
The biggest phenomenon in this fic is what I like to the The Domino of Trust effect. It's ridiculous just how many people you can end up getting to work on one goal if all those many people have different people they're willing to trust 100%. I actually think this fic displays it extremely well in say how Shino more or less trusts Sasuke. Obviously not 100% but at least a bit.
Anonymous Person chapter 18 . 1/2
I have a feeling I've got the wrong fic but is this the one where by the end of it they've set up a psuedo-tri-village alliance in the Forest of Death?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/29/2017
Noooo! Best god forsaken fic and it stops here!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
I'm so glad they know that both of them are in the past. Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
Yay! I'm glad the team arrangements are the same. Lovely chapter! :)
2,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »