Reviews for Walking Backwards on a Tightrope
Sasunarulover chapter 9 . 2/2
I know that asking is out of the question but can this be sasunaru? Please?!
OmNomNom666 chapter 46 . 1/29
This story is amazing! Definitely one of my favourites, please update soon!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 46 . 1/28
Love this story (that cliffhanger was so cruel!) can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
queen-at-d-throne chapter 46 . 1/26
I really like your story and I do hope you do continue to write it. It is more cohesive and believable than most time-travel fanfic. Your character development for me is on point to make it real but I sincerely hope that Kakashi and Jiraiya would be involved more as well. Thanks and I hope to read the continuation of this epic adventure.
EmalynnStone chapter 46 . 1/24
This story is epic. I noticed in previous updates, in your author notes, you had to deal with reviews who were unhappy with decisions you made. I got ANXIOUS, but, as you said, you decide how the story goes and you have an epic plan in place. I'm happy to go along with the ride and look forward to the rest! Though the slight cliff-hanger is for sure nerve-wracking! O_O :) :D
gtltlgllgltlgltltlgltlgltlglgt chapter 46 . 1/13
더 많은 이야기 읽기에 관심 있어요?

내 프로필을 클릭하고 검토하십시오.

나는 많은 추종자들과 평론가들을보고, 당신의 이야기는 꽤 대중적입니다. 제 이야기를 더 대중적으로 만들 수있는 방법을 말하고, 많은 사람들이 읽고 감사 할 수 있도록 제 이야기를 다른 사람들과 공유하십시오.

나는 또한 나루토 팬이고 그에게 주로 써주세요. 제 이야기를 들려주세요. 나는 그들이 카논 원본보다 아주 좋고 낫다는 것을 약속합니다.

그리고 만약 당신이 의견을 말해 당신이 어떻게 더 좋게 만들 수 있는지 또는 더 많은 인기있는 트릭을 더 많은 리뷰를 얻을 수 미안 난 이해가 힘들어 내가 원어민 영어가 아니기 때문에 나는 한국어 어쩌면 문법 이상하지만 전반적인 내 음모 수도 있습니다 아주 좋아요.

Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
It bores me I hate it when there's more than one mc story's like that are just bad just stop this
Guest chapter 46 . 12/13/2016
this is a hell of a fic, you should keep going with it.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 37 . 12/10/2016
... Hiruzen is, and always has been, a fucking sentimental idiot who's easily manipulated, no matter how anyone would like to deny it.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
x'D OMG, Naruto is the ultimate prankster
marianmerza chapter 46 . 11/28/2016
Oh my gosh who won? So exciting
Yuval25 chapter 46 . 11/26/2016
NOOOO! WHAT KIND OF A HORRIBLE- HOW COULD YOU- WHO EVEN DOES THAT?! Akamaru is just a cute little puppy. Seriously. HOW COULD YOU?!
Now that I've got that out of my system - I am in love with this story. Honestly, it makes me laugh until I cry, makes me 'aww' out loud, keeps me on my toes (if my toes could reach the floor, which, I'm totally average-height, this chair is just really high, as is every other chair, for that matter). I enjoy reading it very super mega much and it breaks my heart to see that it hasn't been updated in forever (or, y'know, since May) and I really, really hope you post more chapters of this golden fanfic :)
apolausta chapter 46 . 11/21/2016
I sadly don't have time to leave a more thorough comment fully lauding this fic, so here's just an all caps squee of THIS WAS SO GOOOOOD! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Daygon Yuuki chapter 46 . 11/16/2016
Nice fic. Love it
Dion chapter 46 . 11/12/2016
Please continue this story it is really good
2,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »