Reviews for Walking Backwards on a Tightrope
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 5 . 7/24
Irrational thought: I wanna chew Sasuke's head, spit him out, stomp over him, and leave him to die. ಠಠ
maipigen chapter 12 . 6/28
I am rereading this for the first time in years and now have almost come to terms with it probably never being updated again, let alone finished, but i none the les it is and w always be one of my all time favorites so despite the wip it is I wont not reread anymore because it truly is an awesone story! Thanks for sharing and leaving it up for me and other fans of your Work!
Please update this story
arisasonoda84 chapter 3 . 5/2
u do realise sasuke married sakura in the end right?
animegrlsteph chapter 48 . 5/1
I absolutely loved this! I really hope you continue someday, this is one of the best time traveling fics I’ve read and it’s such a shame to see it unfinished.
Username6166 chapter 42 . 4/16
I love Fu's personality in this story
Nad19 chapter 19 . 3/21
oops, aal out then
Nad19 chapter 18 . 3/21
i really really hope tobi didn't get bored and visited kakashi and overhear something. that would be disastrous
Nad19 chapter 16 . 3/21
your foreshadowing was horrible, made me even more confused . well i guess that's the point?
Nad19 chapter 5 . 3/21
awww love it
Animago chapter 2 . 3/17
Com certeza vai haver luta naruto vs sasuke
when u realize they havent updated in almost 4 years
2213 chapter 45 . 3/5
broooo naruto and kurama speaking, and scaring the fuck out of everyone... now thats where its at. also, the story is rlly good :)
kilimnikveronika6 chapter 7 . 2/14
I wanted to ask, is this gonna be sasunaru? Pls say yes, this would fit so much to be sasunaru! Anyway what's the ship?
Ryouhaku13 chapter 48 . 12/18/2020
9.7/10 masterpiece. Best non-humor fanfic I have read in a few months. When you coming back?
2,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »