Reviews for Walking Backwards on a Tightrope
Abdullahsaurus chapter 40 . 11/27
stephanie chapter 40 . 11/23
loved the chapter! great to see them all in action again! can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!
Lamelinam chapter 40 . 11/25
It was an amazing chapter ! So many things happening, so many encounters, and all of them masterfully done ! Congratulations !
I found the moment when Sasuke just said to Itachi "I forgive you. Come home" very moving.
I'm very eager to see Naruto announce to Karin that he's family. It's never been used in canon, but those two have a lot in common. They are two characters lacking a real family.

Keep writing !
aww man no. Now I have to wait you to update :/
Good fanfiction. Keep up the good work
I am particularly curious as of why every character name starts with R
We climbed two flights of stairs to get to the third floor...

Which is normal?
the white wolf Haruka chapter 40 . 11/21
LOVE it! :) :) :)
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 5 . 11/20
I f-ing LOVE Shikamaru~
He's one of my favourite characters!
AdelardRen chapter 40 . 11/19
I do so enjoy your story. It has a good pace, and the characters remain interesting, I find myself eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
And Undertale! Such a good game!
Stay determined!
uqoxe24 chapter 40 . 11/18
Love the story, just found it and have caught up haha _. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 40 . 11/17
Ooh, this is shaping up to look interesting. I like the unorthodox way you've set up the chunin exams.
I'm actually really hoping for an aromantic Sasuke! There aren't enough aromantic characters, but I won't complain if you decide differently.
Have fun writing!
Angelic Fluffle chapter 26 . 11/17
I noticed that last chapter, Hiruzen said that the Wave Mission was reranked as A-rank, but in this one, Shikamaru said it was B-rank.
This is really good so far! I'm going to continue reading it now and probably review again when I reach the end.
ColdBurn-3 chapter 40 . 11/17
Well this look like fun xD I really like stories with such deep running plot lines. I can't wait to see more of this I just read this whole story in one day and I can honestly see a very interesting transformation happening to a story I have known for years keep up the good work!
TheBlueRabbit chapter 40 . 11/16
Just ate up all 40 chapters in a row. Easily a top timetravel fanfic. The Dishonored's influence on canon events is intriguing and I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll move the chess pieces of the Akatsuki in this timeline. I also hope that we get to see more original techniques from the time travellers, especially Naruto's sealing skills.

What the story could use some more of is perspectives from people other than Naruto, Sasuke and Shino. Some sections showing the perspective of Hiruzen, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Sakura etc would help to highlight how their foreknowledge/knowing the Star Rank secret/seeing the overnight personality changes has been affected. Other than that not much to recommend, looking forward to next chapter!
taran taran chapter 40 . 11/16