Reviews for Hetalia Chaos!
Ash Seadreamer chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
I love your story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
...
Does potato count as a review?

-A random person who loves potatoes
MarcellaUrduja chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
MFKLMKLD- I wanna see the boxing match, haha! Kakalaban nga lang ni Bradley at ni Pacquiao eh wooh! go Manny! I like the story though
lani-tan chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
LOL SUPER FUNNY!
DaniTheRedDragon chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Good luck! :)
illijazGreen98 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
please continue the story and by the way in the chapter 8 in the boxing match you let philippines fights america LET THEM SHOW HOW POWERFUL PHILIPPINES IS

P.S IM A FULL FLEDGED PINAY WHO LOVES HETALIA _
Angiall25 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
i love ur story! i want to know what will happen at the boxing part haha! _ teehee
NinjaRll chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Dude. Breaking the forth wall is a perilous task with unknowing outcomes..It breaks the rules of Science D:
But its sooooo worth it! ;D Lol Dragonna 's entering the adventure too? Eeek thats so cool!
haha may the odds be in the nations favor xD oh the many references Did u hear that Piri actually beat Italy in boxing this year?
/claps/ glad the story's back from the break! its good like always! :D
-NinjaRll
Little Question Marks chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Nice! Kick ass Russian ice skating! Oh and the quot! It was Ronald Regan!
DaniTheRedDragon chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
AWESOME! LAWL, "the only REAL straight pairing!" XD I just LOVE it when I drink something RIGHT when the funny bit comes up! XD
DaniTheRedDragon chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
(i meant to put this on the last chapter) *grabs weapons* who didn't review fi-chann-imouto's awesome story?... *murderous aura*
DaniTheRedDragon chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Fi-chann! can I appear?! x3 Also,great work as always! I'm making something liKe this, too! :3 And you"ll maKe an appearance, too! :D
Hanarete Iku chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Kyaah. The USUK is soo cute and that moment where Piri-tan and Nihon were planning on making doujins is awesome. Just like the AWESOME team led by an Awesome general. I am glad that more of our friends have joined. Arigatou Sempai.
Hanarete Iku chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Thank you for the neko-Franada. I was squealing on the inside. Anyways if you had let me I would have begged you to let me glomp either Canada or Japan. But mainly Japan. I love this story so. Thank you!
Hanarete Iku chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Dude You are AWESOME. The BLEACH Fangirls are Epic and I wish we could've joined in the Ichihime/Ichiruki war. And WHY did I run from an angry German? Man that was not cool.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »