Reviews for The Best Friend
MorningRose19 chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
I'm so sorry for you that must be terrible:(
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
Update?

You are an amazing writer and I love how you capture their personality because a lot of other writers make it where they're just ordinary teenagers. I know it depends on their circumstances and life but Katniss was closed off and Peeta was loving and caring.
You an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
I will not eat any pancake that's not chocolate
bestbigsis01 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Loved it :)))))))))
JUSTABBY23 chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Please update this story! It's so good, I don't know how long I can wait for it. I love this so much!
lauren chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
PLEASE keep writing. I always look out for friendshipcouple stories about Peeta and Katniss and this is my favorite so far.
lollypop4367 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
Can you please continue with this story I really enjoyed reading it.
Everlark Star-crossed Lovers chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Best Book Ever! Please continue. I hope no one else copies your work :(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Please update soon, this chapter was amazing but I have very little patience and I'm hopping around like a British puppy after eating a bucketful of sugar with added sugar.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
The guest says soda, you say pop but I say fizzy drinks
"I'll be right back I am just going to get us some fizzy drinks."
Or something like that
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
She is not going to kill her, that's ridiculous...right?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Please carry on this story is addicting
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Update, it's really goooood.
Joey Landstar chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
This story is amazing
arianabananah chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I live te characters, I don't cringe at some of them like I do with some other stories which make them completely OOC but you have done a brilliant job! I laughed, and yes I cried with Peeta also. I love how you embodied Katniss an how she is reluctant to love him and how it was not so much solved ;) but please I beg you to update this wonderful story! I'd really like to know where this goes ! Xx