Reviews for The Dragon Gang
DancingShadowx09 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Omg I just discover this story...I'm in love with this story. You did hella a great job for a writer. Please update soon...3.
samura01 chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Hi, I really like your fix but I see you haven't updated in years! Will you ever update this soon? I love your plot line and really want to know what happens so I do hope you'll see this ands update.
brendatorres113 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Awwwwww and it was getting good too xc please upload soon I really look forward to it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Dude! Three chapters, 152 reviews and you don't update anymore!? Grrr! WHY MUST MOST AMAZING STORIES ARE ALWAYS LEFT UNFINISHED! And it's been years! My words to you, if you're even reading this comment for one you fan fiction stories from years ago. Read the things you wrote from years ago (like this story) you might be surprised on how talented you are in writing and how much your views has changed. Before I go, I noticed that some people reviewed for chapter 6, saying that they hope you get better soon, when in 2012, the year of when I wrote this review, there are only three chapters. I don't know what's going on, or if you just deleted those last three chapters for mysterious reasons but if you are unwell, I hope you get better.
Sincerely, Demon girl

Demon girl out, PEACE!
light ladybug chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MAYBE FINISH IT!
light ladybug chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
more please i want to know what happens next!
xXDarkDiaXx chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
OMG! I love this fic! Please continue it!
LastJadedWolf chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Holy hell, I love this story! Ack I wish another chapter would come out! Please update
ShinRinYin chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
OMG I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENED NEXT SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
wingedangel791 chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
So... when are you planning to update this... I really want to know what happens next :P

So who is the leader of the gang...

what are their guardians :P

Still can't believe that Sakura and her friends are in the gang...haha...shock

OMG, Syaoran and Eriol are so slow :P

LOL

PLZ, PLZ, PLZ update soon...:P I'm waiting :P
Miromei chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
i really like this story but its been almost two years now since you last updated it. are you still going to continue the story?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
This story is really good] Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next...

My guess is that the leader of the Dragon gang is Sakura or something and that Tomoyo is like her right hand person...

Really hope u update soon ]
AlarmedMouse chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
aw hope you get better soon _ (that aww wasnt out of pity just so u know though i actually care) so please get better soon i hop ethings go well for you, dont stress yourself too much with all the editing (ask some 1 to help u edidt if it will help you) hope u update soon and get better! dont push your needs away for readers!

-LoVe Hatsu
Detective-san chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
I hope you'll be alright because of your condition. I will wait patiently for the next chapter.

My guess is that the leader of the Dragons is Sakura. Or Touya. Good luck on your next chapter!
xXblackDragonXx18 chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
dude please update soon i got soo into it and then nothing i was soo sad please come back i like this story

thanks and update soon please ]

luv blackdragon