Reviews for Can Never Recreate the Time
Alessandra-Ives chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wow. Wow. I loved this one. I'm also writting a story about Loki and Sigyn and your Sigyn reminds me of mine: fierce when it comes to Loki.
The only thing I don't like it's too short ;)

Amazing work!
Andromeda Athena chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved it! I could feel it all! You've got lots of talent!
wbss21 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was a perfect follow up to your first two installments, showing it from Theoric's perspective. It shows how really sort of tragic Theoric's own story is. How he only loved Sigyn and did what he thought was in her best interests. He's far more sympathetic than the other Asgardian's, even in his ignorance over Loki. There isn't any true malice behind his misunderstanding like there is with Thor or Sif or the others.

It's sad the way he tries to court Sigyn in the beginning, only to be so summarily shot down. It isn't his fault, but she's in love with Loki. At the same time, it's sad how no one can believe she's TRULY in love with Loki and that he must have cast some spell over her to make her feel that way. It shows how unaware the Asgardian's are of themselves and their own actions and the consequences of their thoughts and words on others.

The climax of this story is really incredible, how everything just unravels so quickly and ends in such tragedy. And its really prophetic, I think, how it's the "rescue" parties ignorance about Loki and their inability to accept that Sigyn really went away with him of her own, free will, that eventually leads to their downfall, the way their mistreatment of Loki would eventually turn him against them and cause him to bring about Ragnarok. They're their own undoing and they don't even know it. Only Theoric realizes this, only he realizes their love for each other is real and that they should be left alone. And that's what makes his own demise all the more heartbreaking. He was only well intentioned, but it was the distrust and cruelty of his companions which brought him down in the end.

And I love his memory of him asking Loki what he sees in Sigyn, and he answers "Everything." It shows how it's these two who can only accept all of each other. That while no one else may find them any good, they find it in each other, and they accept each other, faults and all. No one else will give them a chance but each other. Loki could see the darkness in Sigyn, and it didn't repulse him or bother him, the way people regarded him and his inability to fit in.

Again, amazing examination of their relationship, and I love how each of these stories has been told from the perspective of three different characters. Really brilliantly done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was extremely enjoyable. Pronouns could be used a little more in the beginning in reference to Theoric (I do that too sometimes- pesky things, pronouns.) I loved the storyline
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
that was amazing! really took my breath away! i feel like i pity theoric but i am rooting for sigyn and loki more! poor poor loki and sigyn! no one ever understands them! they are made for one another! horrid asgardians and their warped sense of justice! anyway, i loved this fic! it was great! :) you're an exceptionally talented writer!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow. That was amazing. And all told from Theoric's POV. Very creative. I love your Loki/Sigyn pieces. :)