Reviews for Me Time
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yay! It's up! *hugs tightly* I already love it! :D

Dana's a wonderful person...just don't mess with her free time. *snickers* (Although I'd always thought she'd watch courtroom dramas instead...)

Dana, they're just doing it to annoy you. That, or being a blockhead is genetic. Either way... And be careful what you wish for. *snickers*

"Can be" should be "could be" when referring to Vince being a blockhead, unless you want to change the tense in the rest of the story. And he really is a blockhead. *sighs* And yet, we love him anyways... :\ :3

Ah, but we're talking about Vince. If he can do something stupid or dense, he'll be able to do it. *cracks up* Poor Dana, though. Perhaps she should invest in the time to take a bubblebath instead... :P

And yet, somehow, I know Dana would do that... *sighs* Vince really should just put a cot in the garage and save himself some time. What a dummy. Adorkable, but a dummy.

Only the one quibble I mentioned, but good story otherwise. :)

Adding this to favorites!

-IA
wtchcool chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hm. I seem to have a vague recollection of lodging such a complaint. (You do realize that we're not going to shut up, right?)

Hilarious. :) Poor Vince. Just can't seem to avoid getting on her nerves. And poor Dana, too.

Loved your first foray into Dana/Vince! (Hope it won't be your last.)