Reviews for Kiss and Embrace
Your fanfic wa so sweet! I loved it! *0*
hakushinigami chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Amazing!
Sunhi-ssi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So... Beautiful *-* Please, I beg you! Let me translate this masterpiece to spanish There aren't many fanfics this good out there (at least in spanish). I beg you *90 degrees bow* let me translate it. I'll add full credits!

Seriously, it was amazing :)
fezakyuu chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
loved your story! Well written and very sweet :D
shiroi white-phoenix chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
First, on the lips, second on the cheek, third on the ear, fourth on the head, fifth on the arm, sixth on the eye, seventh on the neck, the eighth on the kiss again and the REALLY eighth was a kiss and embrace. Oh I can't wait any Truth & Dare Show! I wanna torture Tsurugi and make him embarrassment!
Tsurugi: You...
Oh, crap. (PUSHED TSURUGI TO A ROOM AND LOCKED THE DOOR)
Tsurugi: Oi! Get me out from here!
Tenma: T-Tsurugi?
Tsurugi: M-Matsukaze? W-what are you wore? (blush like mad) Huh? W-wait! Matzukaze!
Ya got drunked Tenma there. (chuckle) Anyway, please continue the good job!
Toshiro Hitsugaya lover1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
love the story and love the pair
RyuuseiDragonPenguin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was so sweet, I like how there's a repeat of 'kiss on the lips', it rounds the story up nicely. You also managed to convey emotions and scenarios through such short paragraphs of feeling. I must say, I'm impressed! I look forward to more of your work! :)
Futaba Takeshi chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
So sweet! But I think you need to use your space bar more!
Kinoto-Tsubasa chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Kya! This is so cuteee! I love the way you wrote the fic!
CassielT chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awww cuuute

No really, I think you totally got their personalities.

And I love this pairing.

Pretty good work

Cass
Era-Basilisk chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like! About the image manager, you upload pictures and use them as your covers! They have to be your own, of course
Cosmic Pretty Re-ina chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story is so sweet! I love it!

About picture manager. . .I also have no idea myself -v

might discover it eventually

well, that's all for now, mata ne
Zonex Krypton chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I liked it a lot It was simply moving in its simplicity and although you made a few typos and errors, I was impressed.

Keep up the good work. And about the plot, it was quite amusing. Those two certainly are just ambivalent valentines.
not-gonna-be-here-bye-bye-sayo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Star: I liked every one of he short story like events

Lite: The way Tenma felt was clearly explained, really clearly, right down to the 'I'm so shocked' emotions

Star: I hope to read more from you 'cos you have a lot of potent, Mata ne!