Reviews for Safety Suit
hi chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
I love it but will the story b a sequel if there is please write more if not then that's ok.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
this is great! thx, I've enjoyed every word so far and I can't wait for more : )
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
One of the best stories I've every read, well done!
MorbidMolly151 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
*-* So good...
My2BrownEyes chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
I'm sorry you can't continue. I enjoyed your story very much.
YouKnowWho chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
OMG. Write more. Now. NOW. Hmmm. Now I want to think of a Steve/Loki shipping name. SuperFrost? CaptainFrost? Ummmm. Frostcaptain. Americanfrost. BAH! Difficult. What sticks?

Pfft anyway. You're the only one that can make me ship these two. Seriously. Fucking brilliant. 3
Rosewind Trill chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Could always call the ship frosticle

Love this story, and the fact that it's actually a story and not a one-shot, please update soon
the Prince's Jewel chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
I find the end of this chapter to be vastly amusing. *scrolls up to see when this was updated* Ah, a couple months back. Is the ship named yet? (I prefer Frostiron, and a male Loki, so Yah! I read all this way, which means you write well!)
Nostalgic5947 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
I adore this fic. It's all so plausible and you handle it really well. I hope you finish editing soon and post new chapters because I would really love to read more.
Thank you for sharing this.
N#
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
holy moly please update this soon!
Loony Black chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMG ;_; you almost killed me, I swear it, for a moment I thought...
Well, congrats, shame on you! You left us all thinking the worst! xD But the end was sooo nice!
I cannot wait for the next chapter. *_*
Ordis chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I concur too. COME ON STEVE!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
When I read this I get so sucked in that I literally can't concentrate on anything else. The writing is excellent, the plot wonderfully formed, and I can just imagine it all perfectly in my head. Don't ever stop writing! 3
MissSardonic chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
I appreciate the reviews! Thank you thank you. The next episode should be along within the week. Expect much action. ;]
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
very original - I look forward to reading the next installment :)