Reviews for From the Spirit World
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
cool story
snake screamer chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Very interesting (I can't wait for book 2 of LOK to start but this is tiding me over nicely.)

I wonder what the spirits will be of Tarrlok being a bloodbender (Or his TWO relatives are.)
niki chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Luv it! :) NO! it cant happen next year. i dont really believe this. u know wat they say. they think the worlds gonna end. Oh everythings falling apart! *sigh*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
It's okay. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Syrina chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
The next season comes out next YEAR?No. No, no, no, no, no, NO!
SpaceHusband chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Frankly I don't give critiques very often, I just don't *shrugs* I will say your chapters never fail to keep me entertained, I love everything about the story.

I will say the bit "'I knew those Sato folk were no good,' Toph shook her head with disapproval.
'You never said that,'" was almost identical to a conversation I had with my friend when all that went down, so I was laughing my head off
furrycheese521 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Love it!
furrycheese521 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Lol, love it!
megawoman 5210 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
How about Katara's mother and Zuko's mother? I would like to see them next.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I like that you replaced Zuko with Haru. It works out pretty good. Suki might have worked out better though because she's part of the original Team Avatar, ya know?
SpaceHusband chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Wow it took me ten minutes to figure out how to log in and post this...you honestly might just be getting PMs from me from now on for reviews. I really loved the chapter, and I am awaiting an update with baited breath
Singer4life121 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I love the story! Could you add more about korra being in live with Mako who is with Asami?
PrincessShakyra
Moonshadow0501 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
ADD SUKI! I wonder what Toph will do in the Spirit World when Ammon takes away Lin's bending...
The Pale Red Queen chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Awww I miss Azula! Even though she was quite insane lol. But you still managed to capture her character very well. Update soon! Oh and for extra characters, maybe Ozai and Jet
Amber Faith chapter 3 . 6/28/2012