Reviews for Shopping for little brothers is a pain
helloshatteredlove chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh goodness... The Jared Padalecki insert sent me into guffaws. Not only was I already dying from laughter, that sent me completely overboard. A cute, funny one-shot, and I enjoyed it very much.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hey hunny.

You have a wonderfully weird sense of humour and had me giggling along happily with this unique little one shot.

'A newly energized bout of yodeling...' I loved that line, made me laugh outloud.

Oh and then you had me rush to my dictionary with this phrase 'epicanthic-folded Asian eyes'. I didn't know that was how to describe beautiful Asian eyes.

Loved Cas's relief that his wayward charge had finally embraced his religious duties...Yeah sure thing, Cas!

And the fan-girl getting Jared...priceless. Do I take it you're a Sammy-girl/boy? If so that's great cause we won't have to fight as I'd prefer Dean!

Lovely story, thanks for sharing it.

DeansBabyBird
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Haha, I really do love this story. Especially when it concerns my Asian brethen. Very silly from time to time, ne? ;D
KC246 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ah, this was cute.:) You just gotta love Cas, he's so freakin adorable. :) Great job!

*Closes eyes and wishes really hard for a Jared Padalecki to land on me.*
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm lost here...Dean was there, looking for a gift for Sam and Cas appears. How did everyone get what they want, so suddenly? Did Cas do that?
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
lol I'd love jared padalecki to drop into my lap
AlxM chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
"A young girl fainted when a bewildered Jared Padalecki landed on top of her."

LMFAOOO! I wonder what the brothers would've thought if they saw that. Good job! Really funny.
FluentSpeakerOfSarcasm chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hey there! I loved this story! Dean complaining about Sam and Cas being somewhat kind of clueless at first and then proud of Dean for praying. It made me smile, for sure! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
BWA HA HA HA HA! I laughed so hard. Tee hee.
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my God ! This was adorable ! I love your Cas ! Just wanna squeeze him into a tight hug ! Loved the story hun ! You should write some more stories !
KnightJellyofCamelot chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Bahaha. I'm pretty sure I'd faint if Jarpad suddenly landed on me, just saying ;)
Grettigirl123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was adorable! Great first story with a fresh topic, one that I haven't read about before. Very funny, too! Thanks for posting. :)
BehindWords chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Heey! (:

As I have said on your booksie profile (I figured this out, yaay!)

This was amazingly well done, and I love the words you used...it painted an image in my mind (which is great!)

I must add this made me laugh at some points :D yaay!

Kaitlynn
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved it. Especially when Jared landed on the young girl. lol This was a fantastic first story.
STRONG Writing chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
" A young girl fainted when a bewildered Jared Padalecki landed on her, not out of his weight on her but rather out of her sheer adulation for him."

Wow, Sam, it's fake you!

And somebody who can actually carry fake you!

Were it not for the, uh, fainting bit.