Reviews for Graphic Depictions of Violence
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 9h
Wow, that first half was pretty grim. Loved the ending though, and "Where is this gallery of nuts?" Hehe Thor. :)
That's incredible AND incredibly well-written, a rare combination.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was amazing. You had me terrified for the first little bit and I felt so relieved when they were all okay.
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I could feel his fear. His panic.
That was marvelous. Honestly I didn't notice if there was any run ons as I was too busy reading- being pulled in by Steve's desperation and confusion. The ending was amazing as well. I would love to have known who did such awful things to our amazing Captain America, but he is safe and his team is safe so I suppose that is what counts.
Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
-Kelsey
dangkat5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I've seen Push! It's so good :) And great story, it was really depressing and sad. Wait, what? Whatever. Nonetheless, I loved your story and the movie Push.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Really awesome job wow
Bannerbest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh I care alright sounds cool
GryffindorSpark chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Awesome! That was amazing! Keep up the great work! ;)
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This story is...amazing. Haunting. Lovely. Other adjectives I don't feel like using because I'm tired and don't feel like pulling out a thesaurus. : ) A wonderful job, with a great story!
Amy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very cool!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Love this. Also I love Push
Harry Potter fan 3000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
i really like it it was dark and intesce but funny
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Must watch Push now. I'll add it to my "To Watch" playlist so I can have it help me stay up tonight

Btw, you're my new favorite Fanfiction author.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is really great. Wow. So intense. You really set up the hallucination extremely well and I was right there with Cap. Man. Then the way you turned it all around and his reactions and everything and just... gah. Really good!
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
great story, everyone in character and well written! Loved reading it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »