Reviews for Graphic Depictions of Violence
MarvelGirl123432 chapter 1 . 6/9
I'm supposed to be studying for my math final
Nightmare panic
RakiaLuna chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This was so amazing!
KDean9 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
wow absolutely loved this one shot! you did an amazing job and i hope you write more!
Me Me Me Me Mee chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Haha my dad says the peanut gallery thing all the time. I loved Thor's response, it was so Thor like. :D Thank you for writing it was great!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Damn, this could have been Ultron's handiwork or Scarlet Witch's brain games. Genius.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Wow, that first half was pretty grim. Loved the ending though, and "Where is this gallery of nuts?" Hehe Thor. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
That's incredible AND incredibly well-written, a rare combination.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was amazing. You had me terrified for the first little bit and I felt so relieved when they were all okay.
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I could feel his fear. His panic.
That was marvelous. Honestly I didn't notice if there was any run ons as I was too busy reading- being pulled in by Steve's desperation and confusion. The ending was amazing as well. I would love to have known who did such awful things to our amazing Captain America, but he is safe and his team is safe so I suppose that is what counts.
Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
-Kelsey
dangkat5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I've seen Push! It's so good :) And great story, it was really depressing and sad. Wait, what? Whatever. Nonetheless, I loved your story and the movie Push.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Really awesome job wow
Bannerbest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh I care alright sounds cool
GryffindorSpark chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Awesome! That was amazing! Keep up the great work! ;)
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This story is...amazing. Haunting. Lovely. Other adjectives I don't feel like using because I'm tired and don't feel like pulling out a thesaurus. : ) A wonderful job, with a great story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »