Reviews for Wine and Women
leighann415 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Oh, that was wonderful! I love Daphne resting on Niles' shoulder, naturally. It turned out better than I was expecting! :) I'm sure they'll both have good dreams that night. Great story! I'm sure the next one will be just as wonderful! :) *hugs*
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
What a great ending! I loved them sitting together on the way home with her head resting on his shoulder...and how she was so concerned he was uncomfortable, not realizing he was the happiest he'd ever been in his life. Awesome!
BaronessBlixen chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Awww, how absolutely wonderful! I can totally picture Niles watching Daphne while she's watching the city pass by - a great picture. Loved how she took his hand, that was too sweet. The whole story was really great! I loved it.
iloveromance chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Aww.. I loved her sleeping on his shoulder and holding his hand! So melt-worthy! And I have no doubt he'll be dreaming about her when he gets home as I'm sure he always does!
leighann415 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Aww, the game was perfect! :) I love Niles buying Daphne's drink, and sitting next to Daphne at the game...*sigh* I'm sure he even forgot Martin and Frasier were there, hehe! :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Niles and his sports references...LOL! You would think being raised by Martin he would have picked up some of these terms AND understand them even if he doesn't enjoy sports...but not poor Niles! :)

I like the dialogue between him and Daphne in the chapter as well. I can't wait to read more!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Wow, for someone who claims to know only slightly more about sports than the Crane boys, you did a great job! I could 'see' this scene in my head; along with the dialogue! ROFL at Niles comparing the Sonics warming up to the symphony! And of course the "You're always thinking of me" line! Sigh... Wonder where I've heard that before? ;) It's awesome that they won and I love Daphne hugging Niles but I have a feeling that the ride home will be even better!
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
How lovely! I always enjoy Niles mixing up the different kinds of sport lol It's just too cute and so much in character! I also loved the interaction between Niles and Daphne at the game - i almost thought she was going to kiss him out of pure joy at the end! Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next! Love it.
melinda08 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
great start, glad you're writing a chaptered story, please update soon
leighann415 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! :) I love Frasier's enthusiasm over telling Martin about the tickets. And Niles asking Daphne. I could totally see all this happening in my head. :) Can't wait to see what happens at the game! :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I have a feeling she will enjoy this one too! :)

Also, I loved Martin's reaction. He was soooooo excited by those tickets. Hopefully they will have a great time, but knowing this bunch I am sure there will be a few mishaps...LOL!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Forgot to mention in the last chapter how much I love Niles mixing up the sports terminology and so forth! But I love that he was the one who asked Daphne to the game. I can't wait to see what happens when they get there!
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! I always love when Daphne addresses Frasier and Niles as hehe and I absolutely loved how Daphne felt that rush of excitement because of Niles' smile! Can't wait to read more of this.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh I love this so far and although I'm pretty sure I know where this is headed, I can't wait to read more! It's nice to finally see Bulldog in one of your stories and I hope he'll show up again soon!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great start on this. LOL Niles asking if the seats were near the field. Ha! Anxious to see where you are headed with this!