Reviews for One Lonely Night
Tiggy318 chapter 16 . 4/4
Great story! !
vivietta chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
LOVED this story. What a great job!
IsabellaMarie31 chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
That was hot as hell. I'm loving the story but these chapter was really hot.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
I figured they'd work on their checklist and have had sex in a public place lol...
Fullofpassion09 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
You have me craving Old Chicago right now... That's a problem seeing as they don't have one near columbus GA... Sigh
Lafemmevegeta chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
What a beautiful love story! I fell in love with these guys at the first connection at the hibachi restaurant. Wonderful love story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
That was a fun story. Really liked the lightness and happiness.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Yes! He proposed on New Years Eve and before midnight. He found his perfect moment in the music they both liked and went for it. Not surprised Alice caught it all on video either.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
A little surprised Charlie had no problem with them sleeping together in her room or living together. Love that Alice told him they'd be engaged by the end of the year. Maybe he'll propose New Years Eve?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Almost surprised he hadn't asked her to move in already. Also wouldn't surprise me if they're house hunting in the not too distant future. Esme and Carlisle are really nice. And no doubt Edward was getting the ring he plans to give to Bella when he was with his dad. And no doubt Esme already knew that. Christmas or New Years proposal maybe?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Emmett and Rose sound like good people. Will they end up in Seattle? Or will Edward, Bella, Alice, and Jasper end up in Chicago?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Guessing it won't be long before Edward asks her to move in with him. Or they decide it's time to go house hunting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
A really fun first official date. Appetizers are my favorites. Nachos, stuffed mushrooms, wings. potato skins with sour cream, etc.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
These two are really cute. They're in love but neither is ready to say so yet. Or rather they are afraid the other one isn't ready to hear it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Hmm. Think they like each other a lot, lol.