Reviews for Made From Love
Autobot00001 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
This is a very good story. Take all the time you need. By the way, I read some of your other reviews and I don't think that Katara shouldn't be allowed to waterbend while she's pregnant. Instead, make it about when she and Aang find out she's pregnant and how they tell everyone about it (including Katara and Sokka's father and how he reacts). Also, add in a sex scene for Aang and Katara for after they tell everyone and when that happens, make Aang concerned about hurting the baby. Also, you should know that their first child was a girl named Kya (yes after Katara's mother) and she's a water bender. Their second child is a son named Bumi and he's a nonbender, then came Tenzin. Good luck. Hope my input helps.
Autobot00001 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Good story. When's the next update?
catiejane7 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Great story! It feels like you really know the characters! Keep it up!
RebirthOfAshes chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
OMG! A fellow Borrior yay! And ugh why did that NOT actually happen in Spirit of the Competition? If only Korra had been like that, and saw what was right in front of her. Please right this fic, there isn't enough Bolin/Korra fics out there! 3 Btw, you've written both of my OTPS - Borra and Kataang. YOU ARE AWESOMEEEE.
LRed chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I'm loving this story so far
Sad to hear about your issues :(
I hope everything get's sorted out for you and your loved ones soon!
But anyways as for the story it's impeccable!It seems you got the character interactions just the smexy timez (insert pervy comment here) felt loving without a language that was too crude, I would even go as far as saying as one of the better portrayals of said act on ATLA I've ever read.
One complaint though!
Too short :p
But I guess that sorta has to do more with me loving looooooooooonnnnnnnng fanfics than you.
As for ideas Idk I personally would enjoy watching it dawn on them (aang katara) that she's pregnant and then watching with mirth as they would explain said occurrences to the friends they made along ATLA (Hakoda's face xD) or perhaps try to keep it hidden ? (with someone as good at writing them as you humor would ensue :p)
Hope to read you soon ;)
New Name As I Look As I look chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I need for you to continue this worknof art ASAP! It was so Flamin'!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Awwwww, but I was really liking this! It's my personal headcanon that Kya (their oldest) was born while they were in their teens, so I liked how this story kind of fit that. I'm following the story just in case you change your mind.
CourtingTheMoon chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Your work in the TLA story is very good, you could though incorporate the Air Acolytes a little more but once you get out of this writer's block I look forward to reading more work. And the Borra ship is good to, I think if you went through the chapters with Mako rejected by Korra he will be more attached to Asami and Bolin will have some very extravagant showings of affection. I hope that this can work out and if you need someone to edit I would be more than happy to oblige.
DazzlingAmethyst chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Hiya Blu, It's , I really like your story, and I do have some ideas...
The next chapter can probably take place a couple weeks later and Katara discovers that she is pregnant, but tries to hide it from eveyone, but when she tries to waterbend she has horrible pains. The gang sends for the doctor and for Aang since he is in republic city and the doc tells everyone that Katara should not bend or it could end the baby's life. I know the idea sounds rushed but I could PM it to you, so it makes more sense.
D. Amethyst
TheCakeIsFake chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Love this story,
FAN.ALL chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
is great, I hope to see the continuation
AfterShockk chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
d-a-m-n! you FILLED these first two chapters with SEX, sEx, & more SeX. can I get some more in between? not trying to crtiscize. (I suck at spelling)
dancegirl212 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next.
PrettyGirlRock24 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Great story so far! UPDATE SOOOOOONNNNN! :) :)
Malik The Night Angel chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
another good chapter. i can see how toph agreed to the police idea.