Reviews for An Investigation in Magic
wolfawaken chapter 6 . 1/21
I quite enjoy this six chapters of this story and found that I was disappointed when there was no more written. I will be looking forward to reading more when ever you write more.
Susan M M chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Very much in character!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
So glad that Ron believed Harry this time, and not at all surprised that Amelia knows Sherlock.
mainstreet52 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I do love a good Sherlock/Harry crossover. By all means, do continue this! :)
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading your next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Love it! Ahaha
Daniela chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I discovered this story the other day and totally fell in love with it. I think you're doing a splendid job of keeping the Harry Potter characters in character, and your Holmes and Watson are marvelous (I imagine Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law at Hogwarts and investigating The Case of the Extra Participant as another reviewer so nicely put it - works brilliantly).

I hope you'll update soon, as the story is really great and has me wanting to see just how Holmes and Watson will solve this intriguing case.
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Argh!
This is brilliant!
I want more!
Great characterisations.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Update? Please? :) Don't have many ideas at the moment but ill come back to u when I do :P
High Reacher chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter!
HarnGin chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Heavens! I'd forgotten all about this story. Thanks for updating. I always wondered why, in canon, Harry did not at least try to summon the egg! Good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I am glad that Holmes was kind to Trelawny. People are so mean to assume she's just a fraud and stupid. She's not stupid. I think she's just a bit messed up because people assume she's a fraud, so she puts on this huge show to try and shrug off the image of a fraud. She puts on all these theatrics to try and get people to stop assuming that she's a fraud which makes her seem like more of a fraud. So she puts on even more theatrics and thus it is a vicious cycle.
HarnGin chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I just found this story today and I'm sorry to see you've apparently abandoned it. I really like the concept of Holmes and Watson investigating the "Case of the Extra Contestant." Should you ever decide to continue, I'd like to read more.
Regin chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Great story!
I love that you are really capturing the deductive capabilities of Holmes whilst maintaining the air of mystery!
Really hope you manage to update again soon!