Reviews for An Investigation in Magic
DoctorWho41 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Great to see how Holmes is so direct. I'm surprised he's not been hexed yet. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Great to see how this all started and how quickly Holmes is figuring out the plot. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Nice to see a bit of help with Rita. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Good to see Holmes and Watson introduced. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice start to your story and thanks for sharing!
Bluesnowman chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
good so far.
Matron chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
He could do something like a mini mystery for instance. How does Rita get her news? Or trying to find out the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets, or even explore and find the Room of Requirements.
narutofan020 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
What you did with Trelawney was different and it stays that way.
NadaZilch chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Yay! Glad your block is not beating you over the head completely. :) Interesting little fun with Trelawny. Of course Holmes will roam all over like usual, but I hope there's plenty of interaction with Harry. Harry's friends I don't about so much, especially Ron, but I think Harry and Holmes could learn from each other, aside from the investigation. Holmes going to figure out that someone (Moody) is stealing from Snape then? Or he's already figured it out. I'd also like to know more of what Holmes thinks of Dumbledore. I bet Watson and Remus would get along well; they seem a lot alike. Happy writing! :)
Maximus Potter chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Update please.
narutofan020 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I like this fic and i can't understand why this section has so few fics.I hope you continue this to the end.
NadaZilch chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
VERY interesting. I can only think how difficult it is to combine these two genres, but I'm interested in what Holmes will discover and how he and Harry will interact. :) Hope you keep going.
GoldenSteel chapter 4 . 6/21/2012

I personally think that Harry should at least try to convince Sherlock that Sirius is innocent, because a) it might help him solve the case and b) that's just what Harry would do.

Just a personal opinion though
Williams chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I decided to check out your story. I have found myself truly enjoying it and how you're depicting the various characters. This chapter in particular stands out as Homes is aware that it all leads back to Bertha. I'm looking forward to reading more.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2