Reviews for Lourdes' Prayer
FreckledWriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I think you did a really good job!
shadowwolf547 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
touching. I really think Lourdes would be thinking something very similar to what you wrote down when she's praying to God. Great work M8
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Beautiful. Lourdes is such a strong character. I love how she prays for each and every person and how she recognizes each one's unique struggle. So awesome!
2nd Mass Redneck chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You did a really great job getting into her head and writing it from her point of view. Especially how you went into her background from mexico and the spanish prayer. I think you also did really good with getting how she cares about everyone and not just herself or those close to her (Sophia, Rebecca, the harnessed kids)
falingskiessheika chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i like it and i think you should do a hal/ lourdes story too 3 i will read it
morningsong101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was wonderful. I'm not very religious, but Lourdes' faith and spirituality has always been somewhat alluring. She really is a sweetheart. I think you captured her character really well, perhaps even better than you captured Maddy's (TN) character.

Oh, and I'm super psyched that you're a Fallies Skies fan. If you write anymore FS fics, I plan on reading them.
samcarter2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was excellent! I thought you did a great job of getting into Lourdes' head. My husband and I watched the premiere last night and really enjoyed it.