Reviews for Danny Phantom Hedgehog
Man if danny is gonna be a freedom fighter maybe make his evil future self a member of the supression squad and make fiona date said future self
holliswalley chapter 10 . 4/4
Okay are you planning on making Jack and Maddie realize that their son is missing anytime soon?
holliswalley chapter 3 . 4/4
I have a question: why can't Danny change back to his non-ghost form?
Edge of Sky chapter 1 . 3/18
This is a great idea I love reading this story and you made so many chapters. I just wanted to share my constructive criticism that I hope would make this story better.

Descriptive writing would help make the characters feel more life like.

Provide more visual imageries and try to incorporate all five senses. It will help give the story more detail and make it more interesting to read. Writing sensory visuals that appeals to the reader's sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste will help you.

Good descriptive writing often makes use of figurative language such as analogies, similes and metaphors to help paint the picture in the reader's mind.

Good descriptive writing uses precise language. General adjectives, nouns, and passive verbs do not have a place in good descriptive writing. Use specific adjectives and nouns and strong action verbs to give life to the picture you are painting in the reader's mind.

Good descriptive writing is organized. Some ways to organize descriptive writing include: chronological (time), spatial (location), and order of importance. When describing a person, you might begin with a physical description, followed by how that person thinks, feels and acts.

I just needed to tell you that and please continue writing your doing a great job.
Maybe Danny could meet Scourge and fight him
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Baldy Nosehair
nathan.lee.18062533 chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
can you please continoe with the story
SubZPhantom chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Great story it was awsome hope you continue this.

Hehehe the funny thing is i made my own Sonic character and its based on Danny Phantom, since i really love his jokes, powers and the name Phantom.
The only thing is that my character is called Phantom The Hedgehog, and he doesnt really have ghost powers but he does use em with hes Soul Stone.
Wolfcritic chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
if you don't slow down you'll lose the plot line. it's a danger for every story.
(sitting in arm chair) Oh why am I bothering, you already have most of your story set up.
(sigh) maybe it's because I hope you'll do better on your next one is all.
Wolfcritic chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
now your just going too fast. just because sonic is in this dosent mean you gotta have the story going at high speed.
Wolfcritic chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Again, yoru presentation needs work. I wonder if part of the problem was trying to incorporate so many characters at once for this chapter.
though I did find it funny to 'see' Vlad as a cat. (tail wagging, bright smile) fits him pretty well actuly.
Wolfcritic chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I'm just going to say it
your story line so far is pretty good, but your presentation of detail and character reaction is a little lacking. you got danny just fine for the most part, and sonic seems convincing. but it already feels like things are going to fast here.
Dante C. Emerys chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I don't think that I like how you have Danny telling everyone all about his life on the spot. Even in another universe some doesn't go around telling people their biggest secret.
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
I still think the first ghost that comes through Snivly's ghost portal should be the Box Ghost.
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
DANG! Plasmius finally loses what little marbles he had...