Reviews for Good love is hard to find
h8erade chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
I just watched this movie the other day and jumped on to fan fiction because it was such an open ended kind of ending. Gotta say I like your retelling and making the characters more three dimensional. Hope you get back to this one day.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Update soon please
pilotlover chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I've just found this story and read the whole thing at once. I truly loved this story. I'm a big fan of SWATH and hope to see the sequel next year.

Thank you.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
I really hope you continue this! I love the changes you've made. :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Awesome and the duke is a perv lol
LoVecakes chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I'm new to SWATH fandom. I've only seen the movie yesterday and fell in love. I hated how the love btwn S&H was eluded to and not clearly shown so I decided to try and find a ff to satisfy that need. What I have found here was far better

I really dislike reading a fic where everything is the same as cannon with a few of the authors added narration. You have take the elements of the story and made them your own. The troll being part of the dwarves. The dwarf colony itself being expanded. The Duke being a creep. It's very refreshing and keeps me interested and on my toes. I live to read what comes next

I thoroughly enjoy your writing and your take on the story.
Delighted Laughter chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
What ever happened to this story? I really liked it, enough to come back and check. Please write more!
Irishbrneyes chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
More please! I am in love with this version. The darkness of it is how a Grimm's Fairy Tale should be! Excellent work of fanfic. Please, please, please may we have some more?!
Isaha chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Noo please, don't tell me you've given up on this story ! Please don' let us down, it kept getting better :( !
Isaha chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Do you still intend for Snow White to be the heir to the throne ? Reading this I have my doubts lol. But I'm looking forward to the second chapter. This is kinda dark, indeed, more desperate.
CookiewMonstuurrr chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Okey, the duke has indeed gone a bit crazy, and this is absolutely amazing! :D Your story is soo good!
dani chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Dying for an update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
please please update
Clairedian chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
I just love this story, and I love how you are letting us into the mind of Eric. Please keep writing . . .I can't wait to see what happens. (P.S. Your story is so good I would pay to download it to my Nook - maybe writing is just a pastime, but wow . . . . .)
Clairedian chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I am so in awe that you captured their speech patterns and cadence. Great descriptions - like I'm there (or back at the theater). Love this!