Reviews for My version of Untamed
krizzaaaa chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
during chosen whenever erik was being rude to zo i always yelled "erik stop being a bitch!" so yea
The betrayer hunter chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
can u make a story of daruis and zoey romance though
iluvstark chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
OHMYGOSH i am dying for the next chapter, great job!
bretney dumais chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
you should so make another chapter DONT LEAVE ME HANGING!
Wolflover235 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Oh no. I ought to punch Erik if he doesn't go get help! I hope stark makes it and yes continue! Update soon!
TiffOdair chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Aw saddest part ever i actually liked him an dhe dies i am glad he comes back later
Vanessa Knight chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
oooh, Zoey's in trouble! i'm going to assume it's Erik or the twins or Aphrodite, because they love to ruin the mood. plus, Erik and Zoey still need to break up.
iluvstark chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Really good , please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
OH MY GODDESS! that was soooooooooooo aaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeeesssssooo ooommmmmeeeeeee!I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD IT! Or as the twins wud say LURVEEEEE
ashley chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
i thinks you should break them up. zoey doesnt even like him that much, might as well break them up...
Wolflover235 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Wow welcome back! I liked this chapter. Random question of Starks' but update soon!
UpInFlames4life chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I like this story, but to make this story interesting you shouldn't break up Erik and Zoeybefore the scene between Zoey & Stark, seeing Erik in a very a angry mode is what I like, I really don't like Erik because starting in Hunted he becomes very possessive, update soon
anna chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
dont break up erik and zoey...
Tessagl chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
this is really good i think you should break them up before ZoeyxStark and please update
Wolflover235 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Lol. Now you're asking everyone else.

I don't know how you should do it. Just make them break up. Make Erik say something that upsets Zoey then she breaks up with him. Like. He could tell her that he thinks that she is already having a crush on stark. Which makes Zoey upset that Erik is being possessive. Then they break up. How was that?