Reviews for Eternity
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Beautiful and fitting. Sharp and cold as icicle.

I love Snow Queen's strange point of view, and still I can't decide, is she evil or good.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Good poem.

At first, I thought Kay was the character in the tale, 'The Snow Queen'. Then I looked up the original fairy-tale, and it turns out Kay is right. However, I have heard Kai instead of Kay, but that must be different versions and film versions.

As for your poem, this is cold and sharp as ice. Naturally, I know this is the point. The sharpness allowed me to understand the Snow Queen, but the words in the lines allowed me to see what her intentions were towards Kay.

Well done. This was a chilling read.

-Aria Breuer
Lily chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I rather I like, just one thing I would like to point out. In the Summary, there was a typo with the name. You put y, instead of i. Other then that, I really enjoyed it.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That's really great!
randomusername chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I saw it was complete.

Then I saw it had 210 words.

Then i saw it was poetry.

And I went "Noo!"

Because most modern poetry, I find, consists of amateurish observations strung together willy-nilly, aka "the leaf falls from the tree/i see it falling/i feel at peace/as the leaves fall/nature becomes one with the leaves/blahblah" etc.

HOWEVER! This was very cold, very icy, and very good. I must admit I have never read the Snow Queen and don't have the least idea what it's about, though I've heard of it. Your poem didn't really need to be explained, though. It made me feel something, and that was enough.