Reviews for A bouncing bundle of thunder?
Hiii, I think I might be too late, I just found your story. And I'm so in love with it, I really hope you would do a sequel :) xx

PS: Keep writing, you're an amazing writer.
Wow that would be embarrassing.
Turtlefan141 chapter 17 . 5/2
Found it :-)
monica chapter 8 . 4/28
Question in this story does jane become immortal can she eat one of those golden apples or something.
if not can you make where she does Pls
Oh and i LOVE you story i cry so hard every time thoe express his true love for jane
llTheOncomingStormll chapter 15 . 1/9
you should do a story where captain america has kids with a woman you create
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Hmm... I really wish I had more to say about this chapter. I think it has to do with some of these chapters being so short though. This one easily could have been tacked onto the last one and still maintained its perfect ending.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Hmm... Well, it's great that the parents don't mind, but I have to wonder how having a non-Asgardian future-queen would go over with the public. Maybe it's just the tension thing I mentioned, but I imagine there would be at least some wariness.
Now Thor's words at the end of his movie sound almost like foreshadowing... Now that he's preparing to be both a king and a father. :)
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
As much as I love tension, I do have to admit, it makes me feel all warm inside to sometimes see things (like meeting your fiancé's parents for the first time) go perfectly. I notice Jane seems to attempt to be a little more formal when she speaks to the Asgardians. Maybe it's just being immersed in the culture, but I'm willing to bet she's at least a little self-conscious about being different.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Some more interesting cultural differences. :) That's probably always been my favorite part of the Thor/Jane pairing. Not that they're a Romeo and Juliet pairing exactly... They just come from completely different worlds, literally.
I, myself, have not done any actual research into Viking culture and what the people on Asgard might actually believe to be socially acceptable, but I've noticed that authors on here seem to be torn. Either Asgard is portrayed as being a really tolerant place or they were even more conservative than olden-day America.
I'm interested to see how Jane interacts with Sif... I feel like it's only sort of gone into in the movies, but if I'm not mistaken... Sif was supposed to be Thor's betrothed, right? Like, as far as arranged marriages go in ancient times... I may be mistaken, but that's what I heard. As you already mentioned in this story, at that point in time, Thor wouldn't have been interested in finding love or living happily ever. And maybe I imagined the tension between Jane and Sif in the second Thor movie... but that's what I attributed it to...
Sorry, I didn't mean to go off on a tangent in my review.
You're very good with cliffhangers. :) It makes me glad I'm reading this story once it's already been completed.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
It's funny to think that Thor wouldn't be aware of something like morning sickness- which is what people today tend to immediately think of when someone mentions pregnancy. It's an interesting culture difference.
The paragraph describing Thor's feelings for Jane and the stories Frigga used to tell was cute. :)
And yay, they're engaged!
I'll be honest, I, too, have a thing for weddings and babies. :) I'm not entirely sure why, because I'm not usually a huge fan of romance stories.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
:) I think the traditions you added in are really cute and can probably be taken as symbolic in a few different ways. I'm curious as to whether it was all fabricated or if you did any research into Viking culture. (It sounds like it could have been pretty legit to me...)
I also liked that Thor was already bringing Loki into thoughts of preparations for their child. The other Avengers may have written that problem off as being over and done with, but he's still Thor's brother. Thor will never really be able to overcome what happened; Loki's circumstances will always be in his mind.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
"Your child can never say he or she had boring babysitters." I love that line... XD That's one of the most exciting parts to imagine, isn't it? All the other Avengers 'parenting' a child. They'd all be honorary aunts and uncles. I know it may not be totally canon, but I love the idea of them all being one big happy family.
I, too, like the sound of "the littlest avenger." :) It's cute.
Your chapters are pretty short, and you have a slight problem with commas, but I like where this story is going. It's sure to follow quite an adventure.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I don't think it was overly mushy... I can only assume it's going to get mushier as they prepare for the baby.
I think you portray Thor very well. When I was writing him, I was never sure whether or not his dialogue came out sounding authentic.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
"Did you sleep well?"
"Like a baby." :) Foreshadowing, anyone?

Ah, cliffhangers. :) Things are about to pick up...
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I think I know what happens next. :) A really good prologue chapter.