Reviews for A bouncing bundle of thunder?
Isabella chapter 20 . 10/17
ninja assassin babies, ️ it
Isabella chapter 6 . 10/17
️️️ I'm the same, any fanfic with babies/pregnancy
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 23 . 9/29
Ah, the perfect wedding... Though I have to say, their vows kept it from going over the top when it came to sappiness. Ironic, given that they were probably MEANT to be sappy. XD It helped characterize their love a little more. As much as I love these couples, that is something the Marvel movies don't always do the best job with. There's so much story to get on with that the love stories tend to suffer.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 22 . 9/27
I keep coming back to this story (I'm determined to review each chapter) after watching another MCU movie... I have to say, I'm nostalgic for these days, when it was just the original six of them in the Tower... The Avengers family is starting to feel quite... cluttered these days. But alas, that's just my musing.

Ah, yes, I remember your cliffhangers now. Well, the upside to cliffhangers is that they make short chapters feel appropriate. There's just something about not passing up a perfect end-line...
Those bibs are awesome
This chapter is freaking amazing
Talon chapter 37 . 6/18
How utterly adorable. I hope you put up what his personality is like and whether or not he has powers
Oh the anticipation to find out what happens next.
Yeah, I know. Wish I Was a guest. Lol. I can't get enough of this fanfic. Everything you have written blends so well. Thank you.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 21 . 5/10
I have to say, somewhere between the spa workers listening to the women's stories and Thor introducing each Avenger to his parents... I just started laughing. To just throw in all their crazy backstories so cavalierly... I don't know if it was even meant to be funny, but I really enjoyed it.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 20 . 5/10
*Sigh* Don't we all wish it was so? I don't care what the new canon says. I'm still a diehard Clintasha fan. Maybe it would have been a little cliché or predictable, but I still really wish they'd gone that route.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 19 . 5/8
I'm glad you added in that little blip about Erik sending Jane data for her work. In fact, I would love to see Jane working with Tony and Bruce. Her passion for her research is really something that, I felt, always made Jane stand out in the movies. It's what gave her some character so that she wasn't just Thor's love interest.

XD I love the idea of the Avengers all sitting around trying to play a board game. Especially one as awful and time-consuming as Monopoly. And you know, I'm sure that group could make Life pretty damn interesting.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 18 . 5/8
Hmmm... Good choice of books for Loki to be interested in. Tolkien's writing is so... olde. Funny, considering the first book was published in 1954. XD If you think about it, the Lord of the Rings books are younger than Steve!

Ahem. Anyway. It is nice to see how news of Thor and Jane expecting a baby makes everyone soften up a little. They all certainly have enough darkness to deal with, given their lifestyles. So while Loki's change of heart may not be totally in-character... I can accept that this is a light-hearted fanfiction and just enjoy the feel-good vibes long enough to read this story. (:
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 17 . 5/8
I know they had a minor role, but I really liked the little old couple who sold them their tuxes. They were just... cute. And in case I haven't already said it, I love your portrayal of Thor! The way he speaks in this story feels both on-point and wildly entertaining.

I know it's another minor detail, but I'm interested to see whether you change any details of her pregnancy... I mean, I know Asgardians are alike to humans, but I'd imagine having a mixed-species child could throw in some unexpected twists.
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 16 . 5/3
Fun fact, I'm pretty sure Erik and Bruce did work on something together before the whole Hulk thing... but that's nitpicking.

It's a nice sentiment, and I can see where you're coming from... but I do think Tony being Thor's best man is a bit of a stretch, especially with Erik there. Sure, Tony's provided them all a place to stay, but... eh. It just didn't feel right to me.

That said, I do love Tony's reaction, and the last sentence was great!