Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was so suspenseful and amazing... Too bad Scam's in only at the very end! Usually I'm not one for horror, but this story completely turned that around! Personally, I do think James sorta did deserve what Sam did to him... He never apologized to her, he just (tried) to leave her since she knew the truth. I doubt he ever loved her at all now that I think about it... He most likely doesn't love Tiffany either. I'm hoping that there's a happy ending for Sam and Scam though. One more thing- How did Sam get away with all those murders?
JBA chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
part 2! please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Do it... Part 2 I mean.
Sympathetic Wishes chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
OK. you want an answer as to whether or not someone wants to read the rest of this?
You got it.

APHLAROHSTKGBIOJKSDTIOPGN XV

please continue.
writingonthewalls18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was quite interesting. I'd love to read more.
JBA chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I wanna know what happens. If you heard the way I said that when I wrote it you would know that I want you to continue with this story. It is so interesting because for once Sam is the bad one and Tim is the good one :) It is a really cool twist on things. Please Please Please continue this story :) You are an awesome writer. Oh and I read your Bio. and for favorite TV shows every single show you have except for one, I like too. Especially Criminal Minds. That is my favorite show of all time. Anyway back to the story. I would really like for you to continue this story. :D Thanks if you do and get to read this comment/review.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I would love to see how this ends. Although, it does kind of worry me on how you come up with all these murder stories. hhmmmm *raised eyebrow*
munchin munchkin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story is is amazingly morbid and gross. The Way you come in from the point of. Jew of the murderer is so cool! I just wonder why no one has pinned the deaths of all the men to Sam...I hope you come out with part two soon :D
Tragicending1091 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
SAY WHAT! You can't just leave me wih that! :O demand a part 2!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
when is the true motive coming
RisingGundam2006 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So dark and twisted. The rising likes.
Spazzie chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
What! You're leaving us at that! I was hoping to see some scamantha! Damn continue this! But honestly, this reminds me of your other story, where scam kills ditsy stupid girls, and Sam is the girl for him, (can't remember the name now, but it had to do with accepting car rides from strangers, you probably know what I'm talking about! (: )
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love it - in a very Dark Way

Darker then your usual fics - but I still love it :) But I love the plot around the deaths and the fact that you have it ending of her meeting Tim and not her killing him

I also like the timeline - where you have her young and have her get older and older :)

Also the ending with her seeing a little girl crying and having Tim helping her - I kinda interpreted it as him preventing the same life that Sam lived in a way :)

3 Love it...But I admit I think it's one of your darker fics But still Amazing writing

Liz
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my god. I'm going to cry. Literally. The ending just killed me. I can't believe that you'd stick Scam at the end! I was just WAITING for him to show up. I think that their relationship would goes through at least three ways:

1. They are together and Scam does something and gets murdered (PLEASE DON'T DO THIS ONE.)

2. He's more dominating than she is and they're together forever.

3. He ends up killing her because he's a psycho too

They're all so optimistic! XD I can't freaking WAIT for the next part! I really wish that you'd update this and the others :D I cannot live without your stories. They're all amazing, especially this one! Please update soon!
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow, awesome as usual. Even though I am still not a fan of horror.

You made Sam, believably creepy and cool and scary! How cool!

I may not be fan of the genre but I love the way it was written.

Great, no, fantastic as always! Love it.