Reviews for He Dreamt She Would
myulander chapter 1 . 2/28
nice job
TheSegaBiscuit chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh my arceus...this is the most heart
Piercing fanfic I have ever read. And this is only the fourth fanfic I have read today.
Pit expressed his love to palutena,instead of palutena coming to him. All of us nerds have experienced that, right? Going after that guy or girl and just try to put it clearly and yell "I LOVE YOU!". But they always reject us. So what if we are ugly? So what if we are mean to someone we don't like? There is someone who loves you, someone who wants to take care of you, someone who respects you.

Life is unfair. 10/10
dpghut chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Is he... Drowning himself? I kinda don't understand the end.
Etii chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is really sad and sweet... and it does PitxPalutena justice, unlike other *ahem* off putting fics...
Amazing work! :)
Dusk 'till Gone chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Based on the way it was set up that was the perfect end to a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awwwww poor Pit! I think he would of jumped off sky world after that D: you broke his heart! Wait, if there are rules like that, then Pit/Viridi wouldn't work either... (Pacifist, I let Pit remain single for all eternity, no hate plz)
arowking chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like it but its a bit dramatick so maybe it should be not so crazy
jackofalltrades chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hello there fellow writer! Jack here leaving more review. I would say that this fic was perfect with ONLY one problem: that was much too cruel on poor pit doncha think? The hero deserves the maiden no? But the story is actually awesome. Too cruel T—T anyways expect more reviews!
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I feel bad for pit. He has his heart shattered because of the status. I'd personally would feel the same way. 5/5
ClarityVee chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Poor Pit! Don't worry, Pit! I'll love you! *dashes towards Pit and glomps him* I'll love you more than anyone else ever could in the whole wide world! *rubs cheek against his head*
pitviridi chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
It doesnt make sense why there arent many piridi stories. plus viridi could be really jealous and say she wanted to kiss/be with pit. the romeo/juliet relationship would be a really good thing with pit and viridi...except the death part. There different factions would really conflict and palutena and viridis COs would be really angry and wonder if pit should be her Captain and if viridi should be their goddess. They would develop their relationship in secret but pitoo finds out and challenges pit for viridi and pitoo is finished...not dead. palutena wonders what is taking pitoo and pit so long and is shocked when she sees pitoo finished and pit holding viridis hand. well you can see whats happening. they couldve incorporated piridi in the game and make pit so distracted with viridi or vice versa that palutena or viridis cos question their standings and is the reason why palutena turned and viridis cos attack pit after the aurum instead of hades and chaos kin. Piridi ftw. There need to be more piridis stories. check chapter 16 and the left rail for more inspiration in kiu.
Duke Serkol chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
A pretty good one shot.

Too cruel? Nah, I actually agree. Things wouldn't work out between Palutena and Pit as the two of them are. They are on completely different stations.

The only way it could work between them is if the best ending of the original game came to pass, in which Pit performs so awesomely he apparently pulls an Hercules and is turned (by Palutena, presumably) into a God himself (at least, that was my assumption upon seeing him grow to her same height. Obviously uprising makes the "middle" ending the canon one).

But back to the story at hand. Again, as I said, very nice; great writing too.

Love Dark Pit's baffled reaction and Viridi's barely contained outrage.