Reviews for Middlegame
viggochk chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Still one of my favorite Sherlock fanfics. Just reread the entire thing
Readeress chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Puhleeaase, are ya ever going to Continue this awesome story? (T_T) *cries
Oliver chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I know you must be exhausted from writing so much of this story but I would adore it if you started working on this again. By the way, if you don't write professionally, you should.
AccountKiller129 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
awesome fic :)
viggochk chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
I have loved this story and have been following it since chapter one. Have to ask, is there going to be more?
Eiladwyn chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
" Holmes looked like a dirty, disheveled cat who had just consumed a canary. "

And there it was, the moment I decided to favourite your story!

Thank you ) Your characters are amusing, and are true to their cinema-selves.
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
OH! Such a cute moment. Too cute. I'm so gushy at the moment. And now a crave a subway sandwich. What time is it? *looks at clock* cant really tell if its super late or extremely early. oh well, next chapter.
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
MAN CANT WAIT! please keep up the awesome.

Sorry is this last review sucks, i really am looking forward to the future chapters/stories. Im dealing with a lot at the moment, just got some terrible news and im really tired. your a wonderful writer.

well, later.
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
grisly ending. poor lady, she should have just kept her mouth shut. I feel bad for her, but life must move on.
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Love this chapter. It was one of my favs. Wow, great writing. The part where john was like . . .

– what the hell am I feeling? – . . . . . that was cute. Your feeling the "Jelly Sauce" Watson. hee hee, every since you left him, Holmes been up for grabs . . . . better make your move soon. Dear doctor . . .
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
what does that mad man know . . . .

This doctor is tough noogies! she scared me when she yelled at Sim. Pictured her yelling at me. IM SORRY!
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
ooo la la. So a chapter with Watson and his potential love. Then a chapter with Sherlock and his potential love.

interesting . . . The train scene, when Watson was trying to Sherlock's back. Was that just a teaser? You put possible slash, then potential female lovers in one crazy mix-up. Wow, that was cruel. Trick us into thinking that this story is slash based then . . . . WHAM! *hit with "reality wall" * add straight-ness.

Omg! Your wicked, I love it. Let the love triangle commence! . . . . or should I say Love Square, oh wait I forgot about Mary . . . . . ok, Love Pentagon?
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
hmmmmm . . . . don't have much to say about this chapter.
Sorry, but at lease I reviewed. Wasn't that sweet of me?
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Geez that was disturbing. That man belongs in a straight jacket(a green one, with gold trimming).

Hee hee! So glad Sherlock and his gang were never captured. *shiver at the thought* poor Mary, she would have gotten the worst of it.
That evil dude bastard just automatically thought he was going to win. HA! serves him right!
PurpleSoda Kills chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
oh dear . . . . that was dramatic. I love Sim, shes like the "reality wall". Every time they try and have a meaningful conversation . . . . . BAM! Sim is reminding them that their in a life or death situation. lol

HA! Keep up the awesomeness!