Reviews for Promises of an Addict
AmiaaCullen chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Update update update
Lis123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww, so sad. I got a question though, was Edward really high in the beginning or was Bella just Teasing Edward?
SexyCullenLove chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Ok now that I've read this chapter, my last review seems kind of shallow.
Clearly, Edward isn't the only one battling through his only problem and I guess that's why Bella can't completely deal with his problem. Instead of turning to each other to save one another, they both need their own help.
I'm really proud of Edward though to go and get help, he really does love Bella.

This story is amazing and should have so many more reviews, every chapter is more emotional.
One of the best drugward stories I've read!
SexyCullenLove chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I actually really feel sorry for Edward. He obviously is scarred from his mother abandoning him so turning to the drugs is the only thing to help him cope when he feels alone and abandoned. Bella should notice he only turns to the drugs when she leaves him and that she is not helping that much with his battle, since she always leaves him which is his main trigger also given his past.

I think if she doesn't always give up on him and they work together, I truly believe he would completely stop with the drugs, if she helps him and proves to him, she is not like his mom and will be by his side.
It would be different if he didn't want to change, but he does when she sticks by him.

Beautiful story though!
MaddieLovesDuke1 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
What no reviews? I Like your story. It is very good. I have read another one like it. Yours is very very good. going to read the other part now lol MLD12
Anne chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
I feel as if everytime Bella and Edward make love, Bella tries to almost metaphorically carry Edward's burdens and frustrations. Even though she ends up feeling sore the next day. She sacrifices her mental and physical wellbeing to put Edward first.

That is true unconditional love.

And thank you for your kind words Brianna. I am much older now and have many friends and family constantly supporting me.
ArekWhitlock chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Poor Bella...

Thnk you for this deep story..it was so real and more..

Rashell
ArekWhitlock chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
this chapt was full of heartbreak, pain and hope:))
ArekWhitlock chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
you did good Bella
ArekWhitlock chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
edward is out of control
ArekWhitlock chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
very difficult situation for Bella..
ArekWhitlock chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
yep! Bella needs Emma's help with Edward
ArekWhitlock chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Go Edward!
ArekWhitlock chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
full of pain... in her heart
ArekWhitlock chapter 2 . 6/26/2012