Reviews for Turn and Turn Again
laratoncita chapter 1 . 5/8
The writing is lovely here - there seems to be a surreal feeling to it that I adore (though perhaps that just me?). The little names baby Moses has are very fitting, as is his view of Tuya.

It took me a second to place Anya, though Chel was a pleasant surprise, esp. her being based out of Spain (I'll admit, now I'm imagining her being pulled out of small-town, rural Mexico and transplanted into European fashion shoots). Though I don't think I remember any work with a Marina or a Cale...

Nonetheless, your modern-aus are absolutely wonderful. There's a very laid-back atmosphere that is incredibly refreshing to read. Great work.
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I found this intriguing, and the second part reminded me of reincarnation. (I personally believe in reincarnation, although also that we don't retain our previous memories, but that's not what this review's about). It actually gave me an idea or two as well for future PoE fics, and not many stories can do that for me, so that's a compliment!

It was interesting how you had, in the first part, Moses bursting into wails when the little girl (obviously Miriam) disappear. They say babies forget, but sometimes memories are retained, especially memories of faces or whatever (like lullabies). I also thought it was sweet how you had him refer to the royal family by the nicknames (for lack of a better word), such as "Pretty Lady" and "Big Brother".

For the second half, it was interesting to see them in a modern day, modelling context-those two are definitely nice to look at! ;) Even in the modern age context, they were both still in character, even with their joking about. Nice work there. :)
Nic chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
interesting. i like this start.