Reviews for A Different Call
agent-HAWKEYE chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
i absolutley love this story! you got me back into reading clintasha fics!
guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love that you got their ages from the comics. It frustrates me when people use the actors' ages as their characters ages.
Katmarajade chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is lovely. I love your young, slightly naive Clint and how he can peg Natasha better than anyone. And her reactions to him, trying to figure out what on earth he really is (foreign in so many ways to her life). It's a beautiful introduction to these two. Love it.
18secondsbeforesunrise chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I absolutely adore this protrayal of Clint and Natasha, and of the monumental sexual tension you manage to convey. I'm going to start reccing the shit out of this absolutely everywhere. :D
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I liked it :) nice twist with makinf clint te much younger one :D
JackieP010 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
awesome story! Clintasha forever3
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wow! that was amazing! i havent read any of the comics but i did see the movie. i REALLY liked this and i look forward to reading more of your work! sad you had to take the fight scene out, those are hard to write. id be interested in reading though if you still have it!
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was wonderful. Really liked it!
MIkaela chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Lovely
Coke-lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
loooooove! Sequel please?
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hmmm... I like it! And Natasha Romanoff's actual Russian name is Natalia Alianove Romanova, just so u know.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is sweet. I love Natasha in the movies, and from what I remember in the books. She and Clint will never be the loving happy ever after couple - they're both too damaged for that, but this kind of thing is just perfect.
RogueRecruit chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I loved this story! so amazing!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow this was pretty awesome, great story.
l chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I liked this fic and i liked that you kept her older than Clint. Natasha is like older than everyone in the comics lol. I definitely think that Clint wouldn't be so naive though, considering the dark past he had. I was hoping for romance but this was good so thanks for sharing. Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D