Reviews for Rainy Encounters Never Lead to Anything Good
mad100141 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I LOVE NCIS! lol when he said that I had to do a double take. Wow, i like you even more now.
kyoandyuya chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
hey i really love this! it's so fantastic! may i have a request? i want a kamuikagu fan fic so much! please write about them too sometime, please... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Excellent first chapter to this story which ends on a cliff-hanger. Very believable characters!
whitetiger333 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I loved your story it was awesome
Light-Sakura chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
I love the ending! Very well done and great story!

It's sad that such a great story is over but it enjoyable to read!

I might see you next time, well bye for now! Good luck on future works!
oddishforever chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
This has been quite an adventure to follow! Congratulations on a job well done! I can't wait to read something more by you. But maybe you could include Oddish in a future story. OK, OK! I know you won't do that. How about just a reference or two to Oddish? That would be huge!
BashoFan chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Nice end! All the threads are neatly tied off and everyone got back to their usual lives. But there are hints of battles to come-future stories, I hope. I am left with just one question: Did Kamui and Kakura ever realize they had been staying with their dad?
Light-Sakura chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
This story is fun story to read as well even if it going next chapter.

Great chapter and see you next chapter!
oddishforever chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Very exciting! I'm glad that Kamui showed mercy. Please do write up that last chapter over the long weekend!
BashoFan chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Good action! The good guys fight off a whole troop of elite NCIS guards. HA! The bad "guys" are vanquished but shown mercy. So Kamui's memory is back but he has been changed by the experience. Please hurry with the next chapter-it is a long weekend, surely you can find the time :-) I want to know if the characters go back to their "real" lives or if the stars realign.
Light-Sakura chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
So, the final battle will ends next chapter - looking forward to reading!

Great chapter!
little101 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
i sort of want some kagura kamui tag team action
oddishforever chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Oh no! How will our heroes get out of this one? Hurry up with the next chapter!
BashoFan chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Left us hanging in mid-air again! I love the way all the pieces of this story knit together. I can't wait for the next chapter. Won't you please post it sooner than a week from now.
Light-Sakura chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter!

So the weasel wasn't dead... well it looks like it's going to get more amusing from here!

Looking forward the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »