Reviews for The Greatest Opponent
kuribespharaoh chapter 1 . 7/29
I love how in all your stories she's the one that makes the move I don't see a lot of stories like that
Vikky1232 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Write the sequel! Poowity poowity pooease wit fowers on top!
Dr D chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I have no words to describe this. Or rather no words would appropriately describe how awesome this story was. I especially liked the line where the Pharaoh described his and Tea's kiss as being "theirs". It was incredibly sweet. One of the sweetest things I have ever read, and I like to read a lot.
Hats off to you! :)
101ghettogirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Omg omg omg! That was an awesome chapter I never get tired of reading it its that good connected to the earth you should make another chapter like this I hope you read this review till now:-)

101ghettogirl out peacèeeeeeeeeeee bye!
aryaputra chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'll start off by being frank: I'm not a huge fan of the whole YuGiOH thing. I mean, the anime. Heck, I've only seen a few episodes (which left me veryvery confused).

But I do love this pairing. And what I love even more, is the beautiful way in which you've portrayed their relationship.

I'm not gonna read any other YuGiOH fics. I don't know why, but yours were the first fics I've read for this fandom, and they most definitely be the last.

Good luck for your future fics.

P.S I liked all your stories, so decided to add you into my favorites instead of favouriting each and every fic of yours. ;)
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is for sure the BEST oneshot i've ever read that includes that scene! Awesome!

I loved every single detail the way she kissed him more and more and that stupid Tristan; Mind your own business would you pal?

It was hurting to the point of wanting to kill him when he was like this is impertinent i was like what the hell? The conversation about Yugi and his feelings i was like ugh here it goes again Yugi's tough subject. Does he have to be in love with her? Things would have been much easier if he wasn't.

Then shoving love aside, she wished him a good luck. That was so Tea style to care for her friends despite her own feelings. This was so sweet but hurtful in a kind of a way.

His words you belong here he means in his heart right? Awww thats so sweet! You know the way you kept them in character made me feel like seeing this in the anime! I swear i was imagining every detail. This is how great your story is. Oh if this was in the show, it would've been my bestest scene. (sigh) -_-

The way he took his defeat honorbly and from none other than Tea was enough to be the greatest ending. Poor Tea and poor Yami for not being able to show their love.

Anyways, i swear this was the bestest fic ever and reading it now for the third time is still not enough, i believe i'll be repeating it now after this review. :-)

Do you think you could make a fic where Yami goes to save Tea up the skyscraper when Marik takes control of her. This is like my most fav episode in season 3 and i think it will only be greater with your writting style :)

Rawan
Maict chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I will say this! The fanfic Pollux and yours 'take the cake' for me! It's marvelous how you portray love! Stunning!
Ronko45 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I liked the twist, and your vocabulary was amazing! Great job on portraying their love. :)
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
brilliant work, i loved it.
Halfway-to-Heaven chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
The kissing scene was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing great job! Such a shame they cant be together
RedMoonAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This story was very touching and a scene many of us yugioh fans wish to have played out in a romantic fashion. This is adorable having Yami defeated by love
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is a cool one shot. I loved all the imagery in your writing and the emotions you put into the characters! You can really picture what's happening.
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was great.
Whispering Soul of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow...just simply...wow. There are no words to express the creative piece that you have written this time, Little Sis. I am simply in a speechless type mode right now, but I will do my best to give my feedback and explain just how extraordinary this one-shot turned out to be. A scene from Yu-Gi-Oh that all fans, including myself, would wonder how things would have been if it was turned around differently.

Now, where to begin? Where do I start? Oh, I simply can't decide...but I think I will start off from the beginning. I love how you kept original version of the interaction between Yami and Tea the same, but added a bit of your own flavor with it as well. It took me by surprise the way Tea suddenly pushed Yami against the wall, keeping him from leaving to face off with Kaiba. *Giggles* And I even love the way you described Yami's expression to her sudden movement, too. He was just as flabbergasted as I was. This part was so passionate...filled with frustration, anger, sadness and finally in the heat of the moment, Tea kissed him when she wasn't getting the answers she wanted out of Yami. It was an overwhelming whirlwind of emotions actually made me wish this part had really happened in the anime. I even had a swooning moment when Yami kissed her in return. With his character, you never really know what he's thinking or feeling, but I believe Tea's kiss brought revealed his hidden feelings for her, even if she didn't realize it herself. A love that could not be, forbidden if I may say...you have done wonderfully bringing that about, Little Sis. Of course, with me, I would love that they would become together, but I think this is perfect the way you've written it. I even loved the way they departed from each other. Tea doing her hardest and sending him off with a smile, only to have that lovable smirk returned to her was so sweet...but heartbroken all the same. You can sense the love she feels for Yami, knowing that their love can never be, but she will continue to stay right in his heart. Just as he told her in his own way through their hug. No matter what anyone says, Yami will always care about Tea. The signs will never lie.

And they've both admitted defeat...but won at the same time. Well, Tea did, I believe. Our favorite pharaoh took his defeat proudly and honorably. The great King of Games, who fight his hardest to win a challenge or duel, gave victory to the one who secretly stole his heart. Now THAT is what I call an epic ending. This story had everything, Little Sis. You have done it again. Be sure to write more when those creative juices start to flow again, okay? *Hugs* I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was absolutely spectacular. _
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I just did a rewrite of this scene a few weeks ago and this just blew it out of the water -not that that's too hard to do. lol-. I cried a few times during this because it was just so perfect and IC. It was AMAZING! Just whoa!