Reviews for Olivia Du Noir, The next moon princess
KierceJ chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Plz update soon. I love the story so far! I can't wait for more
Raven de noir chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I feel as if it was a little rushed, in two chapters it explains how she was kidnaped and found again.
In further chapters, I think you should talk about what she does with Maria and robin. Hunting with robin and exploring the Forrest with him, making the traps he uses to catch animals. With Maria she could be taut how to do other girly stuff.
Other parts could be switching to points of views of the parents and what they think about having Olivia back. Also you said there would be another threat a moon princess would have save the valley from, I am using this from a story i wrote, I will let you use it if you want to, the stone of destiny, which has kept the balance in the whole valley for as long as the valley has existed, has been stolen by the 'redmare' clan. A once forgotten clan of nothing but pure evil that wants to kill the two clans who threaten their chance at ruling the whole valley.
I hope I was helpful, if there are any questions or you want more ideas, email me. :)
Queen of the Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
This is wonderful . I've love how she meets Loveday and Benjamin by chance I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Update please? U could do it so that it is a dream and she doesn't get kidnapped and robin wakes up to find Olivia still in her cot
Panda1211 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Really cool! Please post more soon :) just try to use a little more detail and you'll be set! :)
WritingWithRiptide chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
This is a great story! more more more!