Reviews for A Veela and his mate
Blue20k chapter 12 . 7/14
Please make a scene where harry is grabbed by pro. greene.
Hi chapter 6 . 7/7
What is wrong with Harry why is he so subservient to everyone I mean a guy tries to sexually assaulted him and after saying a sentence to the guy about how servers was going to protect him he just gives up and what's up with the naive dumbledore just letting Florence talk to Harry unsupervised?
Abigail chapter 7 . 6/19
Sev is a bad ass!
AWWWWWWWWW absolutely adorable
HoneyBear84 chapter 24 . 4/29
Love it
chessie517 chapter 12 . 4/9
I love a good fluff story as much as the next person, but this story is really repetitive. It seems every chapter they kiss, the godfathers are assholes that get in the way, harry acts in a very annoying manner, snape cuddles him, and they sleep. Try mixing it up. Give harry some damn common sense, he's acting stupid, whiny, and immature in every situation and then runs and cries to his dom.
Good story idea but it could have been so much stronger with an actual plot and a less weak harry.
alinefgs chapter 24 . 3/20
adorei essa fic bjs
Lexsia chapter 11 . 3/1
Haha, I can readily say that I'm in the group of women that thinks that Severus' possessiveness of Harry, and his actions showing it, is adorable. I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic! I hope you can finish the rewrite/sequel.
snarry4l1f3 chapter 1 . 1/2
i t i know what I said u can you it's ok not i ht tniceyuy Tyler u have any o7777668777767766767777777777777777# ?87787
Lady Beaumort chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
...PA3? Really?...no...just no...
kameis chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
8b .g.v!g.g.g.
Im Just Trash chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
THIS IS MY 6TH TIME READING THIS AND IM STILL IN LOVE WITH IT SO IM READING IT AGAIN
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Snape just had a complete personality change and his only excuse is that hes a veela. Just shows that being a veela can change your personality completely sup really they're not the same people at all. Who would want that
rosebud90 chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Way don't us hes Wand wan he was attacked by that boy
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Si! Por fin! Hahaha! El sapo rosa tiene su merecido!