Reviews for The Gods' Revenge
DeanWinchesterPercyJackson chapter 2 . 2/3
Yaaaay! Percy's in pain!
oochya chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
An interesting concept but needs revisions in spelling and grammar. At the beginning of House's perspective, you change the perspective to third in the middle of the sentence. If you could add a bit more description, that'd be lovely. I do love a good description of a character in another's eyes.
The medical lingo is always nice to see, but Annebeth giving it seems a bit over the top. Am I to assume she is your favorite character? No matter how intelligent she may be, I cannot see how a teenage girl with both Dyslexia AND ADHD can get a medical degree before she's sixteen. The youngest person to ever graduate is seventeen; a literal child prodigy named Michael Kearney. I seriously hope Annebeth is only disguising herself or you might need to consider changing her before she becomes a Mary Sue. Anyway, couldn't you at least explain why Thirteen is gone?
Also, I can't say I like how you portrayed House; the first perspective just does not give him credit to the inner workings of his mind. At least, some of the interactions between House and everyone seem very forced and honestly bland. You portray him as if he is of the same mindset as the teens; hormone crazy, rebellious, and yet inexplicably light. Yes, his leg hurts, but surely there is more character than that? Where is his thoughts when he sees Annebeth? Not just hormonal rage, but the observations of the girl? Surely he will be able to deduce that she also has ADHD, and Dyslexia when she looks at a medical chart? At the very least, should it not be blatantly obvious that she shares a relationship with Percy?
Also, the lashing out of House to Cuddy does seem a bit out of character at this present time. If we are to assume the two are a couple at this point, there should also be some fun interactions between the two. Not just with the use of boring words like 'boring', but with playful banter and innuendos. Additionally, the Mist should cover up the whole Half-blood thing, so why shouldn't blood tests?
Three years is long time to wait for an update, especially if one has been watching since your last. Though this story definitely needs some revision, I would like to see where it goes. It would be especially nice if we get to ee some clarity of House and an interrogation of Lil Miss Chase.
seems-pretty-legit chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck IT'S BEEN YEARS. UPDATE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS ASP
marsupeler chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
What if House is a son of Apollo? MIND BLOWN (pa-kasssssshhhhhhhhhhh...boom)
kristylee200 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
I like it so far please keep going
christine chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
continue or I swear to the gods I will get Zeus to strike you with a lighting bolt...haha jk
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Continue PLEASE! cookie? (::)
DeathBoy1 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
umm... what happens next why the cliff hannger
KookieLuver chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
You NEED to continue this. HAVE TO! I love this and I HAVE to know what happens.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Interesante idea. Espero el próximo capitulo. / Interesting idea. I hope the next chapter.
Sean Sword tactician chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
No offence, but you made Annabeth sound like a daughter of Aphrodite
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hmm - like it. Just to think how *atheistic* House has been (then again, that was just the Christian God. Greek Gods are quite different, at least they're not claming to be omnipotent, omniscient, all-knowing AND good...). And as House tends to see what others don't, maybe he's one of those clear-sighted mortals? Maybe he tries to soak him in water as some sort of experimental treatment he's famous for (explaining it in Medicalese, while in truth it's just Percy being son of Poseidon...)
lonie b chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
oh no poor percy. and im going to go out on a limb here and say that its not going to be lupus for whatever percy has.
Southern Girl Always chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This was really really,I would love to read more!