Reviews for Gods Complicate Everything
best.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
dropped which made for
[dropped,]

suspicious things not to ask about because you should know
[It must be terrible to be jumping into all of these strange situations and having this important aspect holding you back]

may a have a word
[may I]

"So what if I resolve everything and one of them hugs me and squeezes too hard and I just pop like a balloon?" Sam asked anxiously.
"I would be sad to see your passing but comforted somewhat by how hilarious your death was,"
[I would be laughing next to him. In a dark way, perhaps]

Chapter 2
"And the must be
[they]

and kissing him
[started?]

That was unique. I’m not sure entirely what I was expecting, especially with the fandoms being crossed over, but it came across as very well written. The characters all seemed to act appropriately – though I think nostalgia and the surprise of their reunion was a little stronger than it needed to be, particularly in the beginning when Sam is playing the part of the human chameleon. I missed seeing him fumble but make it through by wit and by luck, because there really was fairly little of that. The reconciliation also seemed a little uncertain – though part of that was that I was expecting it to take longer and end up dealing individually with Loki, if not also Thor. All in all it still did a good presentation of Quantum Leap.
OCMichael chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
A truly fine, happy ending.
OCMichael chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is SO cool!
Loki God of Trickery chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I've never actually heard of Quantum Leap, but I love Thor. I was able to keep up the with the story, and I found it was really interesting. The characters from Thor were in character (I assume the others were too, but I don't know) and I generally thought it was a good read.
Quitealiar chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Cute! I liked this story.
JannaKalderash chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
That was a quick ending. I'm glad that Sam was able to knit the family back together again without any icky punishments like mouth sewing, etc.
Vanessa masters chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LAAAAAA! This is awesome! I Beg and Beseech you to do more chapter of this, THIS is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I fell in love with this story))
thank you!
Mathematical Dragon chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This was so awesome! I love how you tied up plot threads in both Quantum Leap & Thor. Sam did a fabulous job as Odin and it's great to see Loki & Thor forced into talking out their issues! I hope you keep writing Thor fics!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Nicely done. I love how you tied together many of the more esoteric bits of Quantum Leap trivia.
madbrad chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Oh, wow, I was happily reading along, appreciating the snappy dialogue in Asgard, when bamm -

YOU GAVE US OUR HAPPY QUANTUM LEAP ENDING!

*joy*

Thank you so much!

Donna, Sammy Jo ... Al thanks him for Beth and his girls (always wanted to witness that) ... that's just great. I'm a little bit weirded out by Al understanding that he's only had Beth 'for the last year', sort of, but I get it, you had fun with the multiple timeline stuff.

And such a great start to your QL coda, with Verbena giving the spiel. Something we've never seen before, on the 'other side' from Sam, and a good way to start off with both new leapees and also readers caught by surprise by the leap from Asgard. We needed to adjust to the leap too. :-)

Thank you so much!
badkidoh chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
good ending
Sony Boy chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I don't know if I should flail in joy or scram in frustration.

That Sam's Leaping has stoped and he's finally home is great and a wonderful ending for him. That we don't know what happens with Loki and Thor and Odin is going to haunt me.

Unless you write a sequel? Please?
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Now this is a silly Quantum Leap… I approve.