Reviews for Tricked Thunder
Paula Galtarocha chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
'm loving her story, she is sweet and very funny! I can imagine a television show called "The Adventures of Thor & Loki" based on his fiction, would be a success. Please update, its history is already on my list of favorites.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
please update soon!
octavaluna-801 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
I can relate with the lack of passion, tis fandom can get too angsty and tiring sometimes xD
good chapter though, looks like Odin is not at all unhappy with his son's closeness ;)
And Darcy is adorable
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I can't believe Darcy tasered Loki! I was laughing so hard when Darcy got a taste of her own medicine when Loki electrocueted her with his finger!

Odin is a dunce for not treating Loki equally and not seeing the harm that he was causing to his youngest child, Frost Giant or not.

Frigga as always holds a special spot in Loki's heart and in every reader's. Thor should think a little more carefully, but if he did, he wouldn't be Thor.
octavaluna-801 chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
Darcy you clever girl! xDD
I love how Thor kept talking about Loki all the time, and cnderella's comparisions xDD
uchiha.carol chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
aw
loki watching disney! XD
i loved
and he doing what he wants is the best loki-moment! *-*

jane, jane... thor loves loki, deal with it XD
he isn't for you, but good wish
Gladoo89 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Ewww I don't understand Loki's fantasy at the beginning of this chapter... I mean, I'm ok with Slash, but you gave no warning about it here so it surprised me a lot...!

Anyway, Loki is so careless, playing around with his little snakes like that! Now he's gonna get into trouble!
octavaluna-801 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Aaaaaw! I really adore Darcy (And Kat Dennings is so a stunning beauty!) I wouldn't even mind some kind of romantic development between her and Loki, but... I can't stand Jane! CAN'T STAND HER! AAAgggggg!
And Loki's morning fantasies were just lovely! 3
Zahiel Hakala chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
I love thatlittle trickster... my god Loki I love all your jokes!

gad I'm happy taht you continue this and I very happy that this end happilly (I hope)

sorry for my bad english but I have no time u_u

i'll send you a big hug :D
Gladoo89 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Great new chapter! Fluff is fine :p
So, how do the Midgardians know so much about Thor & Loki to include them in comics? (except because of the Norse Mythology) Does it mean that the Avengers don't exist in your story, or are just characters of the comics Thor & Loki are reading?
Cartlin chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
There is no such thing as too much fluff. Too much Jane, sure, but never too much fluff (oh, and you didn't over do Jane either ;) )
Zahiel Hakala chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
wonderful!

I'll hope that the end of this fic not end like the original movie because they are so beutiful togheter

I hope you get well soon ... and don't worry for the other fic, we'll wait :D

greets :3
octavaluna-801 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Aaaww! Thor is so cute!
Gladoo89 chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
I feel guilty: I haven't reviewed your story in ages, even if I keep reading the new chapters when I can...
So first, I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner.
As for this chapter, I think I like it more than the previous one, when Loki was a little annoying, stalking his brother like that. Darcy just loves her taser :p And I liked a lot the "kneel before me!" from Loki, it was funny xD even if it's worrying that he doesn't understand where this "surge of power" comes from...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »