Reviews for Change
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
So sad but so hopeful. Nicely done!
princhi1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That was so sweet! I really like your writing.
mvio chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful...
dkflpn chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
i love it, just perfect
thanks
subversivegrrl chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow. Don't know how I managed to miss this one, but I'm glad I followed my nose from Tumblr and read it. Just lovely.
Appello chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Beautiful :)
Kayryn chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ugh, I'm a puddle of feels. I love stories where Carol and Daryl met before the world went to hell, and this had a special sweetness about it, despite the pain they both went through. I really enjoyed the story, thanks for writing and sharing.
MyReedusRemedy -DerpPaws chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was awesome. c:
Great story.
Tinkerbell99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I adored this! I'm kind of a sucker for AU-that-maybe-isn't-AU and this was just lovely. It does fit nicely into canon, and every part of it echoed the theme of people not changing...or maybe they can. Lovely, lovely writing!
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved reading this! The idea of Carol and Daryl having met previously was great. I was rooting for Daryl to kick Ed's ass, my only disappointment was Shane stopping the fight short ;)
ldyjaydin chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Nice!
Panja Mysy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Lol, I'd never actually looked at where you from until a moment ago, but as soon as you said "dog's bullocks" I knew you were from the UK xD I say the "mutt's nuts".
I love your writings and tonight I'm on a reading frenzy of your stuff. Just FYI!
This was a very unique take on their story. I so wish they would do background stories on the show :/ Lots of stuff that remains unclear.
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww that was so sweet and so beautiful!
kdoggt chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
that was just perfect! the story was good for explaining some things really ;) I loved it.
gothbutterfly69 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Now I see why this one is your favorite. It totally rocks! On that note, nap time!