Reviews for The Bastard Reborn
I really like this story and how you write jon as a total badass. I really hope Dany and the dragons help and she gets her throne. And I'm ok with jon sleeping with the red woman but I hope he doesn't love her. I really love him and val together so I hope she is alive and they fall in love. Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Hes out of character, not confident at all, not stoic... and Arya has an army? yeah right.
Liebert chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
big fat cookies for u Valk 3
allyourdreams chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Great! I read all the seven chapters in one day, and I have to say that this is definitely the best Jon Snow's fic I've ever read. Thanks for writing this!
Ecomadness chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Loved this chap glad u updated can't wait for more keep up the good work.
Starkaster chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
"Thank you"? What? Jon's reaction doesn't gel with what just happened.
Ecomadness chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Lovin this story can't wait for more hope u dident abandone it.
jjones987 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
great
Rfresa chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Whew! Awesome stuff. This is what I've been wanting to read. Write more!
Liebert chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
what a bitch ! Jon, runaway fast man lol
I love your writing, Valk, continue please
Valkyrist chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I've changed the rating to M, for obvious reasons. Please keep the comments coming. I do enjoy writing stories, but they still take a significant amount of time and effort to produce, so a little feedback (even if it's negative) is very much appreciated. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
well... what a whore
QueenAryaI chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
one word: ewwwww!
jon and melisandre is the worst of pairings, even worst than jon and dany. wishing, hoping and praying that Mel is jon's nissa nissa.

i like the idea of the ice dragon as the WW's god. just didnt get it the ice dragon in winterfell. the starks has something to do with this dragon? hope not.
Dapsy chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Hi, after reading many stories with Jon in them... I think I like how you portray Jon in this story the best so far.
Liebert chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
HAHAH very good Valk! Jon's duel was very well written, enjoyed myself immensely
Now here, what Mel is planning? keep writing!