Reviews for The Bastard Reborn
nzOptimist chapter 8 . 6/18
Jon taking command and not being afraid to execute judgment, he's being reborn!

With S6's revelation of Melisandre, I can't look at her in the same way ever again haha
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 8 . 6/17
Based R'hllor sending people to be sacrificed so Jon doesn't have to kill his own men. Also dang Jon, cuckolding a king takes guts, or fire and wolfsblood as it turns out.

Cheers
The King in White chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
I hope you come back to this. I'd like to see where their little tryst goes from here.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
I really like this story and how you write jon as a total badass. I really hope Dany and the dragons help and she gets her throne. And I'm ok with jon sleeping with the red woman but I hope he doesn't love her. I really love him and val together so I hope she is alive and they fall in love. Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Hes out of character, not confident at all, not stoic... and Arya has an army? yeah right.
Liebert chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
big fat cookies for u Valk 3
allyourdreams chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Great! I read all the seven chapters in one day, and I have to say that this is definitely the best Jon Snow's fic I've ever read. Thanks for writing this!
Ecomadness chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Loved this chap glad u updated can't wait for more keep up the good work.
Starkaster chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
"Thank you"? What? Jon's reaction doesn't gel with what just happened.
Ecomadness chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Lovin this story can't wait for more hope u dident abandone it.
jjones987 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
great
Rfresa chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Whew! Awesome stuff. This is what I've been wanting to read. Write more!
Liebert chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
what a bitch ! Jon, runaway fast man lol
I love your writing, Valk, continue please
Valkyrist chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I've changed the rating to M, for obvious reasons. Please keep the comments coming. I do enjoy writing stories, but they still take a significant amount of time and effort to produce, so a little feedback (even if it's negative) is very much appreciated. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2012