Reviews for Worst Time To Imprint
chinadoll381282001 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Please update... I want to know if Jake even tries to break his imprint with Angela. And did Jake screw Angela as well? Poor Paul...
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Errmagherdd I love thiiiiiis! Please please PLEASE update again!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Mikaela Rosario chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Wow! The ending was VERY unexpected.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Love you're stories but you need top finish one. Its frustrating starting one of you're stories and not knowing if it will ever be updated again. Sorry, you are probable my favorite author but we need these wonderful stories finished
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
great story
MzBellezza chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
now the pack knows but wont tell her thats messed up
Bloody Hearts chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
You are awesume! LOve thisss!1
lovetoeat chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Update really soon
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
that was good; please update soon
Robin.D chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
omg Jake needs to tell Bella about him and Angela and he needs to tell Angela about Bella having his babys.. good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
wow you tell him Bella :):D good chapter :):):D:D
danagirl3496 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
love the story cant wait to see whats going to happen
lyni200 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great story! I agree that Jacob is definitely hard to like at this point. Regardless, I hope you don't listen to the people saying Bella should be with Paul (too predictable) and continue the story the way you intended with Bella and Jacob somehow being together in the end despite everything which I think will make for a very interesting story.
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Jake is a royal jackass. He is a selfish sob and to do that to his pack bro is just horrible of a pack leader. If Jake would have just told her the truth from the start it would have caused less problems for everyone and probably save her friendship with him and Angela. As it stands now, she will probably never be friends with either of them after she finds out. And besides, if his imprint were to get pregnant, i have a feeling he would choose those babies and never see Bella's and his again. That's what I'm getting from him. And I love Paul, lol.