Reviews for Guide You Home
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Really really loving this.
Leikela Lorelei chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I really, really like this take on the whole scepter thing. It's a spin that I've never seen in any story before. And it's pretty awesome.
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Nicely done! Wonderfully written and what a great fix. Is there any chance of a follow-up for when Natasha returns? I'd like to know about her interactions with Coulson too.
One question: what's an LMD? I can infer it, but would like to know more.
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Can you please make this a series! That would be awesome! Please?
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
oh seriously. if there were every any greater feelings i have than for this, shoot me. i even loved the length...but near the end, i started wishing it was longer. ..i'm thoroughly happy.

thank you. if you ever want to write more of this pairing, be my guest.
SeventhRing chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Well you sold me on the pairing. I didn't think I would like it, but hell.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awwwwww. Warm and fuzzy feelings. *snuggles in the happy feelings*
Estra chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So, I had read this last night but was too tired to leave a comment, but I wanted to regardless. I sat down earlier and just reread it because it was worth it. This is a wonderful story. Beautifully written and well drawn out. I loved that there's also a sense of magic to it. It's just...

To say it lightly, I love it. It made me smile like a madman when I read it the first time through. I slept well after reading this.

Anyway, thank you for writing/posting such a story. It was not a waste.
envirochick chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Now THAT is the kind of Clint/Coulson story that I have been looking for. I really hope you will continue with this! Or at least continue writing for this couple. :)
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was so cute. I'd never thought about them having a connection through the scepter, but it makes sense.
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it. You really captured them nicely.
Scarlet Cloud chapter 1 . 6/19/2012

I would just like to say that, normally, if I see something with one chapter and over, say, 3,000 words, I skip over it. (I don't have to best attention span ever.) I decided to read this story anyway.

It took me a while to be able to get it all read, but let me say it was worth it. *I **love** this story*. I kept thinking through the movie 'there is no way he's dead. No. Freaking. Way.' and I love how you portrayed your feelings on the matter.

If you wrote a sequel to this, even if it has a ton of mean old words, I would love to read it. In fact, if I saw a sequel to this it would probably make me dance like a fool out of sheer happiness.

I suppose, even if you don't write a sequel, that's alright. It was an awesome story either way.

Also... A lot of authors, if not all of them, like to thank their readers for reading. I would like to thank you for writing! This story was absolutely, without a doubt, one of the best stories I have read recently.

Absolutely, amazingly, breathtakingly wonderful. :D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Thank you for the epic fix-it fic. Its was very sweet!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yes. Coulson is not dead, happy dance. I hope you continue and do the team finding out. Even if it is a seperate story.