Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Hangover
supercode chapter 1 . 2/11
I should have written this review months ago, but this was a great one shot! Like you wrote, it had a lot of good elements in a short amount of time...drunken rambles, Shakespeare, love triangles (those are fun, aren't they, all 3 points are sharp!), and of course, big revelations. Well done!
Makokam chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Misleading genre tags are misleading. It should be "angst" instead of romance as there is no romance in this story.

Other than that it was a nice little story. Having Orwell spill her guts when she's drunk kind of makes sense, though I have to wonder why she decided to. Drinking away the pain of loving someone she can't have, perhaps? It works as it is, but it would've been nice if there was more to it. For exmample, if this was merely the first chapter.

Makokam out.
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What? Us pressure you into writing our favorite ships? We're innocent! *pleads the fifth* :D :P

Although honestly, with someone Orwell's size, it'd probably only take one beer... And yes, Orwell, it's a bad idea to get plastered in front of your partner-who you just so happen to have this ginormous crush on. *sighs*

And this is why Vince is a superhero: He's noble and sweet, and dedicated to his family. And he's willing to look after his friends, even when they're drunk and saying stupid things. *hugs Vince*

*snickers* Drunk Orwell is like River. :P I think it's funny. Now if only she could turn into a badass assassin as well...

Poor Orwell. At least Vince isn't stomping around or slamming doors or anything... *ducks for cover*

Never mind, Vince is yelling at her. Sort of. Can't help with the headache, though. God knows what that conversation would have been like if she'd admitted she was in love with Vince, though... *shudders*

Cupid's a stupid jerk. And no, beating this particular horse is fine.

No quibbles; loved the fic. :)

-IA
NeuroticMusing chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well I'll be; you wrote Vinwell! Yes, it's one-sided but I'll just have to deal with it. Thank you!

Poor Orwell, though. *huggles her* She really does need Vince. But, I'll save my breath.

And now I'm going to go stuff these prezzie fics underneath my pillow. :3

Good work on this. :) Made me smile.

-Orwell