Reviews for Love Prohibited
Maelys Mikaelson chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Hello (I'm sorry i'm french ) James / Rose Please !
emmapotterblack chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
to continue pleaseeeeeee
Pliffy chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
I like your story-it's really original with Elizabeth's older sister liking James and I ship them as well XD, I also like how you write how the movie characters talked with that kinda old fashion style, though my hoping you would keep to James's death and how it happened/but maybe kind terk it?(Ei:My idea is that after Elizabeth kissed him Rose then kissed him and James realizes he is actually in love with Rose)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
More soon?
totalRandum chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Amazing! I cannot wait for more :)
Salome Maranya chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Well, not much happened there, so I hope for lots of development on the next! :)
sonyeo sidae chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Please, please update soon!
Notabarbiegirl chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Rose seems like she fits in the story, good job.
babydake93 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
really loving your first few chapters cant wait till you update x
Loki'sdreamer chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
It's an intersting story :) it's good that uou are sticking to the movie but I would like to see more jack and rose alone scenes/chapters
Desi-Pari Always chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Hmm, I've never read the girl in the story disguising herself as a guy to get through Tortuga so good job at being original!
I can't wait for the promised longer chapters haha but mostly I just can't wait to read more :)
Loki'sdreamer chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I think it's really good I didn't really like Elizabeth if the film but rose is really good :)
CharCobb chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
i'm loving it so far! :) please update soon!
Danish Fantasy Girl chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Such a good story, but a very sad one, especially for Rose.
Please keep writing, I've got to know what happens with Rose and who she ends up with.