Reviews for Fairy Tail's Water King
BankruptSamurai chapter 10 . 7/22
Not going to complain too much, but the inclusion of all-powerful deities cheapens the story. If you'd left Kami, Yami and (for the love of Satan) the Kyūbi out, Fairy Tail's Water King would have been a much better story - in my opinion.

As it is, it feels like future hax. Naruto suddenly meets a powerful enemy? Well, why worry? The power of the Kyūbi supports the power of Oceanus and as such, Naruto's power will border on infinite. Naruto's gonna fail?

Really. He seemingly has the support of Kami. Even if he doesn't, Kami's plans are wacky and often fail. Take your Deus ex Machina and kindly just stop. They don't help story's. They ruin them. That definitely seems to be the case, here.

Having the future be an unknown is an attractive prospect. Dropping massive hints like that don't make people want to read a story. They make you want to skim, realize you're not going to be reading anything original and abandon the story before it's off its feet; since it's ultimately not worth it.

Personally, I'd prefer a rewrite with Naruto born into the Fairy Tail-verse (no connection with the Naruto-verse whatsoever), no omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent gods and with no hint of potential demons pushing Naruto towards God-mode in the story. That, plus Water King Naruto? Much more interesting than what we have here.

I know I'm coming off as a judgmental asshole, but I can honestly say staying in pre-canon never helps. It gives authors too much time to add in completely original content they think is cool but comes across as just another hurdle to get past for their too-powerful main characters.
Snowdust Haku15 chapter 7 . 3/20
You do know that her name isn't Levi? It's Levy
Snowdust Haku15 chapter 4 . 3/20
I say you make Aquarius fall for him when Lucy first uses her key in front of him just for the sheer craziness of it.
Snowdust Haku15 chapter 1 . 3/20
It's nicely done and I can't wait to see Kami's plan backfire
matthewdeal25 chapter 11 . 2/25
will there be more chapters for this story?
when will lucy get introduced?
Mr. 666 chapter 5 . 1/20
you know one thing I hate about naruto in the anime is because it makes him look like he has a Messiah Complex.
scaryorange chapter 4 . 1/3
PLEASE DON'T GIVE AWAY THE FUCKING EYE! Everytime Erza shows up in one of these Naruto & Fairy Tail Crossovers during the Tower of Heaven Arc, the author feels compelled for Naruto to rip out his FUCKING eye and give it to her. Just let Porlyusica give her the eye likes it's supposed to go down! It's ridiculous for the kid to give an eye away like some fucking loose change in the first place.
daggers.97 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
typical 'it's all my fault please kick some sense into me' naruto cliche
Dkadarkness chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Updateeee
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
pretty interesting fic! though i think it might be a bit soon to start with the destruction of all creation plot already...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
OutOfReality08 chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Plz make more chapters.
Amidamaru88 chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
RIP
helrio uzugaku chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Great story I'm enjoying it, the occasional misplacement of words here and their making it alittle harder to understand some conversations but nothing major, I haven't seen any spelling errors so that's a big plus! looking forward to the next chapter :)
Zanzar chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 9/14/2014