Reviews for The Road to Recovery
AnonymousM chapter 15 . 4/4
Aww. The end was kind of sad. Though I'm glad Neji and Tenten got together, and there was a good kiss scene, the story ended on a more melancholy note than I would have supposed. I also am surprised in that I expected the story to see Tenten through the entirety or her recovery, even if that meant she ended up as a civilian. The ending that leaded towards war was much darker than I expected.
AnonymousM chapter 3 . 4/4
In general, for published stories I tend to only review at the end (mostly because I'm too impatient while there is more content available), but the image of Lee and Neji sitting vigil beside Tenten's bed really struck me. The whole situation was described with such imagery, I could actually see it. I really love the development of their team and the closeness that binds them in this fic so far. It's realistic; sure, on a superficial level sometimes they annoy each other (Lee, for example), but when something serious happens, they will run themselves ragged to get a teammate home, and will come in the middle of the night, despite all injuries they themselves possess to stand by their third member's side. You really captured the closeness of the team well.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
I like it. But I mainly commented so you could get to 200 reviews
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
Lovely story. I absolutely adored reading it - thank you for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
What a wonderful team. I love seeing their interactions together. Great chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
They kissed! What a wonderful way of building up to this moment - I'm so glad I got to read this story. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
Oh no! Hopefully Tenten is alright. Awesome chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Oh, Tenten. I really feel for her. Hopefully her condition gets better!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
I'm glad Tenten is alright! :) Wonderful job with the chapter! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Neji finally realized his feelings for Tenten! Yay! :) Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Wonderful story - I'm really enjoying it. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
Lovely chapter as always. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
Fabulous story - I really love the attention to detail in it. :)