Reviews for Playing Games
Meck Viking chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
and so the truth comes to light.. at least for naruto.. how will he handle it? he should be told the full story. as to why he was in anbi and logic and common sence can rein supreme...

yeah that aint gonna happen.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Oh, boy... shit is about to hit the fan, isn't it?

Thanks for another great chapter update! Please update again soon!
777angeloflove chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
OH NO! NARU-CHAN IS STARTING TO REMEMBER!
crazyrubsoff chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
eeek, repercussions... i wanna keep reading
Hermes tonsils chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Woooow
AlucardBahamut chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
My God, that was horrible! I'm don't even dare to imagine how terrible it must have been for Naruto to finally understand everething he did when in ANBU, even if I can't help but have a few stray thoughts going there.
And after reading this chapter I can't help but wonder if Itachi really did something to Naruto to make him forget or if it was Naruto himself who erased that from his mind due to the trauma...
Also, I really want to know what Itachi's thoughts would be when he got the mission of hunting down Naruto for Akatsuki.
But in the end, I hope this story will have a happy ending - after all that I think Naruto deserves it -, though considering the genre and the plot, it is most likely not going to be that way... poor kid.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Plot thickens! Yay! I love this ingenuity!
Poor Lynx... Poor Naruto... What "luck" for an erstwhile teammate to be in the backup. Was it Crow?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Poor naruto
Mel72000 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Thank you for this chapter, it's really great !
CelticReaper chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
awesome chapter

update soon please
Kingdark chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
A bit dark but I still like it so far. Will Naruto remember everything now? If he does will he stay sane? I wonder...
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
What a cliff-hanger! I'll be pacing my room until the next chapter, desperately awaiting you call from my inbox...
Please, PLEASE update this fic again soon! Meanwhile, I will be re-reading this fic xD
arabmorgan chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Chilling, amazing, absorbing. That's all I can say for this chapter, and I hope to read more soon!

And on a sidenote, I wish Lynx didn't die :(
AJ Katon chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
This is definitely one of the best growing deconstruction-like ANBU!Naruto fics I've read.

The idea of young Naruto being trained by ANBU by making him believe it's something else is both believable and horrible in context. The mind of a child that doesn't know the whole thing and can be told something else is really frightening when you see Naruto and compare him with the others.

I can't wait to see the reaction the clan kids have to him when they find out about his training.
Jozern chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Damn. As a side note I love this "hates killing Sasuke". SO much beter and more realistic than canon.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »