Reviews for Playing Games
odkut chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I love the twist you put on the story, this is truly a haunting tale. I can't wait to read more.
OokamiJudge chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
ouch poor Naru and gotta wonder what Saku is gonna end up spreading around once they get back *cringes* or worse what is this reminder gonna do to Sasu and what ever bond he could have had with Naru. Tis a good thing Hyuuga is there to help try and keep Naru calm since 'Kashi can't do it though mentioning Lynx tisk tisk he should have known better...
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
-stares at computer screen in shock- damn. this is REALLY good. no two ways about it. I LOVE the way that you portray Naruto as someone who is really skilled due to his ANBU training, but still overwhelmingly innocent because when he was a kid, he had no knowledge that it was actually REAL. Great spin on the Naruto-in-ANBU plot. Love it. Please update soon!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Wow, that was powerful. I am so pumped for the next chapter. Naruto's figuring out his past and I have no clue what'll happen next. Thanks so much for sharing.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
OH MY GOD! Does Naruto remember now!? wooo exciting! I can't wait for the next update! :D
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Wow. What a dark story. Definitely wasn't expecting this. Brilliantly written, yet scary...
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
This chapter was great. I can't wait to see how Naruto and the others deal with the aftermath of the "game" come daylight. Thanks, as always, for sharing.
Barranca chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
This all makes me wonder if Naruto has divined the truth of things or still retains some of his illusions. He's not expecting the "other team" to suddenly wake up after they've finished their game is he?
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Serendipity Star chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Question. Now that he's 12, wouldn't he now understand that he just took the life of someone? I don't think even what Itachi did could mess up that understanding.
Miss Me chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
This is so wonderfully twisted, I can't wait until the next chapter
Orannis4 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Thank you for the update. Your fan orannis4.
CelticReaper chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
awesome chapter

will Naruto regain his memories at some point?

and what will Sasuke and Sakura do/think once they realise that Naruto is ex-ANBU?

update soon please
Kingdark chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I continue to like this story. keep it up!
Mel72000 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Thank you for this chapter, I love Itachi in your story who is really compassionate for Naruto.
Sorry for the big spelling mistake...
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »