Reviews for Playing Games
Meck Viking chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
wow.. he should somehow get in contact with itachi and ask him how to open up some of the memories. still this is very interesting and i look forward to how it will go.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
intresting
JustTeahPlease chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
And so we're back to the present. I was getting worried this would all be a giant flasback!fic, but now I see it's not... at least I hope so :)

Since it doesn't say Complete, I'm assuming you're going somewhere with this? Would be awesome if something triggered Naruto's ANBU experience on the bridge, either Sasuke's awakened Sharingan or maybe Kakashi getting desperate and saying "Look at my Sharingan eye" and then giving him orders in "game code". So many possibilities...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
After reading I was sooo enraged... Arrgh, I'm sure that the screaming match was spurred on by the tatoo.

Please, make Sakura suffer. Together with Sasuke.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I'm so glad to see this updated again; I love the concept!
vortext chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Nice. Update soon :)
traviswj chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
An interesting explanation for him being able to outrun ANBU teams.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I have to correct my earlier revew.. Im not only going to murder the hokage,but at least half the ANBU are going down with him too :P

Man, this story is real fun to read
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Funny, I had the strange urge to go in there and murder the sad excuse for a hokage right then and there. Either that or find his apparently lost backbone and shove it back were it belongs... :P
To provoke that kind of reaction from me, your story must be good and indeed it sertainly is ;)
keep up the good work
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
hmm...
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
loooooooooooove it. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Mel72000 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Thanks for this chapter !
Namikaze541 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Hey cool story a bit scary but great. I like the storyline and how you explained the "games" and "friends" in Narutos view and then wat really happened in kakashis view. I love Anbu stories theyre cool. Oh and I read more chapters from you. Arigato and thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Great story! Please update!
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 6/29/2012