Reviews for Playing Games
Nerd4ever243 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Poor Naruto I want to hug him DX

Kakashi... :le sigh: Kakashi is awesome but his character frustrates me to no end sometimes :\

So the team he'll be in is with Kakashi, Itachi, and some other people?

Anyways nice updaye, I can't wait to see more, ja ne!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Very good
Delighted Laughter chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This is so sad yet I can't stop reading... It's very good writing...
sweetpea.blue chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Whoa when Naruto find out what happen this is going to blow his mind. Let alone his teammates. Yup good old Sasuke is going to be tick when he find out Naruto was at one time his brother teammate.
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
awesome yet... sad... at the same time

keep up the good work
puffdadder chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Wow, if only he knew how right his instincts are. Still love your stories. Wish you the best and take care!
awesomenaruto chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Aww poor naruto! But awesome chapter! Update soon!
In The Mix chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Yay! This isn't just a one-shot anymore! Poor little Naruto though... Please UPdate soon!
StupidityNowOffersWisdom chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This is... Rather... Interesting...

To be frank, this Naruto reminds me of Flandre Scarlet, the childish vampire who has massive destructive power. But... How did Sasuke not recognise the ANBU tattoo for what it was right away?

-nori
mask of the end chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Well this story looks cool, I hope you continue it.
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was nice.

A whole different approach to Anbu!Naruto that is both believable and brings a darker experience with the POV of a child. When we realize that this happened in Naruto's kid years and how he percieves the "games", we can't help but slightly cringe in horror and fascination.

The tattoo that Naruto has, hope it will become more prevalent as the story goes on.
jj chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
That's freaking awesome! It took me under a week to read through your Naruto fics, and I must say that I love your writing style and all of those stories.

Oh, and in the first chapter, I noticed that you put a comma after the word but at least twice. Unless I am horrendously mistaken, that is the wrong order.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Woah... That is friggin amazing _ poor Naruto he thought it was all games when in reality it wasn't. I'm guessing Sasuke remembered the ANBU swirl that was on Itachi and he questioned Naruto on it. :le sigh: Amazing story plot and execution; you keep coming up with amazing storylines so kudos to you, ja ne!
meggoneggo chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
wouldnt sasuke know the ANBU mark? update soon!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I've got to say, this is a very interesting - and refreshing - approach to the premise of Naruto being in the ANBU from a young age. It's very obviously in almost the exact opposite direction that most fics take such a premise, which is nice.

And that was a nice bit of analysis on Kakashi at the end, there, too. It's definitely different from what I've seen in most fics.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »