Reviews for Playing Games
Hickabickaboo chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Nice little introspective on Kakashi’s part.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Poor Naruto, skilled yet not in a way thanks to the ANBU. I really love this fic because it makes youwonder exactly what Naruto's potential is seeing as how he survived ANBU as a 4yr-old. Awesome update, ja ne!
Narukin chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Yet another awesome chapter. I'm glad you updated, I wasn't expecting one and it was a wonderful surprise. I hope this has a plot and that Naruto remembers soon. Maybe even when Itachi comes for him or something, sense he was the one to make him forget. Anyway, I love the chapter, and update soon.
Barranca chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
It's a vicious circle - a C rank that would require the team to either work together or fail would bring them closer, but as it is, Kakashi won't allow his kids to take one. It's a good thing that Naruto had a real childhood even with joining ANBU so young, but it seems that right now some of his training is going to waste. Is he ever going to remember?
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Oh man, I didn't expect you to update... I'm so glad you did. Is there going to be a plot with this? Perhaps the rest of Team 7 finding out / Naruto remembering?
If it develops into a plot, I will love you forever. No joke, man.
Meck Viking chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
wow.. he should somehow get in contact with itachi and ask him how to open up some of the memories. still this is very interesting and i look forward to how it will go.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
intresting
JustTeahPlease chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
And so we're back to the present. I was getting worried this would all be a giant flasback!fic, but now I see it's not... at least I hope so :)

Since it doesn't say Complete, I'm assuming you're going somewhere with this? Would be awesome if something triggered Naruto's ANBU experience on the bridge, either Sasuke's awakened Sharingan or maybe Kakashi getting desperate and saying "Look at my Sharingan eye" and then giving him orders in "game code". So many possibilities...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
After reading I was sooo enraged... Arrgh, I'm sure that the screaming match was spurred on by the tatoo.

Please, make Sakura suffer. Together with Sasuke.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I'm so glad to see this updated again; I love the concept!
vortext chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Nice. Update soon :)
traviswj chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
An interesting explanation for him being able to outrun ANBU teams.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I have to correct my earlier revew.. Im not only going to murder the hokage,but at least half the ANBU are going down with him too :P

Man, this story is real fun to read
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Funny, I had the strange urge to go in there and murder the sad excuse for a hokage right then and there. Either that or find his apparently lost backbone and shove it back were it belongs... :P
To provoke that kind of reaction from me, your story must be good and indeed it sertainly is ;)
keep up the good work