Reviews for Playing Games
Aulia25 chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
This is amazing! I really like this, an idea of naruto becoming an ANBU is... WOW! Good way to end the story! Love this! :D
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
One word to describe Lucillia: Otherworldly.
The fic caught my eye the moment I read the title and checked the genre. I am currently writing this review at 4 AM, with bloodshot eyes. The need for sleep is too great.
Thank you for writing this.
silverseed chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
That... was... absolutely... terrifying.
And the most bone-chilling aspect of the story is that I can see it actually happening. Just have Kakashi wipe Sakura's memories the same way he did Sasuke's and it fits canon
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Interesante vc
L's Cappuccino chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Well that was less horror and more tragedy for me. Phew, it sounded way more dark and I can deal with tragedy more than horror.

I still liked this though
nataia chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
It is the most amazing story I had ever read, seriously. In my mind, now, is only " wow, amazing , I want again ". You are genius author :D
Divine Cenobite chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
This is a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Ah, so THAT's how Naruto was able to paint the Hokage statue without being noticed.

I love this story! It's kinda chilling, and Im admit that I only got the first chapter about halfway through when Naruto was thinking about the blood. Anyway, FRIDGE HORROR! BRILLIANT STORY!
~Twisted Innocence
Nobody Smurf chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Wow. Just wow.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Holy shit.
Bravo. Seriously. This is absolutely chilling, and I love it. I'm on mobile so I couldn't see if it was complete, and let me tell you, that ending was amazing. I was half afraid it would be unfinished. This? Wow. I mean, I could read baby Naruto in ANBU for hours. I could read ANBU for hours, easily.
In conclusion, this is wonderful and full of fridge horror and I love it.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
I am really confused about that last line...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Kid-ANBU Naruto. Amazing!
DarkSolaris57 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
That was creepy and totally cool at the same time. I found his mask choice quite amusing. Kitten indeed works well with the whiskers.
TangyCitrus chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
shit is this dark and twisted and makes you think and wonder and shudder.
OxO
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
whoah. dang. once again i've chosen to read something dark and dangerous when i should really stop reading and go clean my room. but this is too good already to stop! after the next chapter...yeah...
332 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »